Niles robbery heads Trumbull grand jury list
WARREN — A man who listed the Trumbull County Children Services Center as his address was indicted by a Trumbull County grand jury on three felony charges connected to a Jan. 5 robbery at a Robbins Avenue apartment in Niles.
Shane A. Hall, 18, 2282 Reeves Road NE, Warren, was charged with aggravated burglary, robbery and kidnapping. His case was assigned to Judge W. Wyatt McKay’s courtroom and he is expected to appear there on April 28.
Hall has been housed in Trumbull County jail since March 17, pending the posting of a $200,000 bond set in Niles Municipal Court.
The case involved a robbery of the resident of the apartment, who was threatened with a stun gun and crowbar if he didn’t hand over anything of value. Police reports show that a Sony PlayStation 4, a Nintendo Switch and an Apple watch were taken from the apartment.
Another man involved in the case, Dakota Phillips, was indicted March 6 on felony charges connected to the robbery.
In all, the grand jury returned 52 indictments, including 11 that were sealed.
The following cases will be arraigned in common pleas court within the next two weeks:
• Nathaniel Crew, 22, in care of Ross Correctional Institution, aggravated robbery, felonious assault and two counts failure to comply with order or signal of police officer;
• Charlene Glass-Frasca, 53, Old Oak Drive, Cortland, five counts illegal processing of drug documents;
• Tanesha M. Lemon, 41, in care of Trumbull Correctional Institution, illegal conveyance of prohibited items onto grounds of specified governmental facility;
• Alan Mike, 40, South Aspen Court, Unit 4, Warren, 11 counts illegal processing of drug documents and 11 counts of deception to obtain a dangerous drug;
• Rashad Patterson, 20, in care of Trumbull Correctional Institution, disrupting public services and criminal damaging;
• Cyree Tenney, 29, Woodbine Avenue SE, Warren, two counts theft of drugs;
• Devante Young, 28, in care of Trumbull Correctional Institution, possession of a deadly weapon;
• Marques L. White, 34, Southern Boulevard, Youngstown, breaking and entering;
• Johnny A. Kline Jr., 40, Oak Street SW, Warren, felonious assault;
• Britt S. Harbin, 46, Belvedere Avenue SE, Warren, possession of cocaine, escape and possession of drugs;
• Alvin Sims, 28, 339 S. Jackson St., Youngstown, carrying concealed weapons and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle;
• Victor Estrada, 27, McClurg Road, Boardman, carrying concealed weapons and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle;
• William E. Lowry, 30, Ohltown McDonald Road, Niles, felonious assault and assault;
• Neal R. Green, 32, Maryland Street NW, Warren, burglary;
• Michael A. Salance, 31, Valley View Drive NE, Brookfield, domestic violence;
• Mary M. Whitacre, 44, Homeview Avenue, Leavittsburg, possession of cocaine;
• Anthony J. Santone II, 43, Hallock Young Road, Newton Falls, possession of cocaine and possession of fentanyl-related compound;
• Joseph R. Hall, 39, 1690 Oak Knoll SE, Warren, trafficking in fentanyl-related compound and possession of fentanyl-related compound, both with a specification of forfeiture;
• Marcus T. Mason, 28, Sankey Street, New Castle, Pa., receiving stolen property;
• Elizabeth M. Acheson, 38, 2786 Depot Road, Salem, possession of fentanyl-related compound and possession of heroin;
• Eli D. Mladenoff, 36, South Raccoon Road, Austintown, three counts aggravated possession of drugs, possession of fentanyl-related compound, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, two counts OVI and failure to stop after an accident;
• William M. Groscope, 23, Bon Air Avenue NW, Warren, carrying concealed weapons and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle;
• Marcus J. Bradshaw Sr., 34, North Park Avenue, Warren, aggravated possession of drugs and two counts possession of fentanyl-related compound;
• Donald G. Allgood, 32, 338 Scott St. NE, Warren, aggravated possession of drugs and possession of fentanyl-related compound;
• Naquan S. Traylor, 27, 2455 Chaney Circle, Youngstown, two counts aggravated possession of drugs;
• Charlene L. Holman, 42, in care of Trumbull County jail, extortion;
• Michael C. McDermott, 46, 3900 Powrie, Leavittsburg, aggravated possession of drugs;
• Donovan Mathis, 30, 2706, Parkwood Drive NW, Warren, breaking and entering;
• Talawrence T. Brooks, 28, Donald Avenue, Youngstown, possession of heroin and possession of fentanyl-related compound;
• Brandon R. Thompson, 48, Ann Avenue, Niles, possession of cocaine;
• Allan Bosak II, 28, 23 Euclid Blvd., Liberty Township, burglary.
The following misdemeanor cases were remanded to a lower court:
• Dakota Phillips, 21, in care of Trumbull County jail, assault;
• Marketta M. Gunther, 37, Linda Drive NW, Warren, aggravated menacing;
• Brenda L. Blakeley, 37, District Road, Greenville, Pa., possessing drug abuse instruments;
• Marcus D. Ewanish, 26, in care of Trumbull County jail, five counts aggravated menacing;
• Joshua McCranie, 28, First Street SW, Warren, criminal trespass;
• Sharonna N. Autrey, 25, Pew Court NE, Warren, resisting arrest;
• Michael Q. Carter, 30, 1425 Mazda Ave., Warren, two counts OVI;
• Devin Peterson, 25, 304 E. Federal St., Niles, assault, domestic violence and resisting arrest;
• Alexandria R. Morales, 26, 601 E. Liberty St., Hubbard, endangering children, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
The following cases were not returned indictments or were no billed:
• Daquan R. Lake, 22, West Florida Avenue, Youngstown, failure to comply with order or signal of police officer and obstructing official business;
• Dominique J. Phillips, 23, Miami Street, Youngstown, failure to comply with order or signal of police officer and obstructing official business;
• Chelsey L. Hinkle, 29, Bazetta Road, Bazetta, receiving stolen property;
• Daniel Chipps, 36, North Road, Niles, aggravated robbery;
• Amber L. Hipkins, 23, Parkman Road NW, Warren, escape;
• White, receiving stolen property, drug paraphernalia, possessing drug abuse instruments and defrauding livery or hostelry;
• Harbin, escape;
• Phillips, complicity to felonious assault;
• Gunther, felonious assault;
• Green, burglary;
• Blakeley, possession of a controlled substance;
• Ewanish, felonious assault;
• Acheson, possession of a controlled substance;
• Mladenoff, possession of drugs and driving under suspension;
• McCranie, burglary;
• Autrey, assault;
• Carter, improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle;
• Peterson, assault;
• Morales, two counts assault;
• Bosak, burglary.