SEEING EYE: Newton Falls Girl Scouts plan fundraiser
BASKET RAFFLE: Girl Scout Troop 124 in Newton Falls is sponsoring a basket raffle fundraiser from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday at the pavilion in Newton Falls park on South Center Street. There will be vendors and refreshments.
All baskets and auction items will be raffled at 4:15 p.m. Tickets are $10 for the first sheet, and $5 for extra sheets.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this raffle fundraiser is in lieu of the annual quarter auction usually sponsored by the troop.
SCRAP TIRE COLLECTION: Johnston Township will hold its annual Scrap Tire Day from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the township garage.
ARCHERY EVENTS OPEN: Hubbard Conservation Club, 1760 Wick Campbell Road, will host 3D archery from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday rain or shine. All events are open to the public.
3D archery is offered the first Sunday of each month. 3D archery is $10 per course for adults and $5 for youth 17 and younger.
OUTDOOR FLEA MARKET: Central Christian Church, 2051 E. Market St., Warren, will hold its annual Fall Flea Market 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, unless it rains.
There will be at least 12 booths in the parking lot and garage, and food and books for sale inside the building. Masks are required to enter the building and preferred for outside.
Money raised from the table rentals, the Christian education booth and food sales benefit the church outreach programs. Money from the book sales will go to help The Free Store at Camp Christian in Magnetic Springs, sponsored by Disciples of Christ Churches in Ohio.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Help Network at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Business Connections of Trumbull County — 7:30 a.m. Panera Restaurant on Elm Road, Warren. 330-719-0727.
• Engage Prayer and Intercession Group — 6:30 p.m., 3217 Surrey Ave., Warren. 330-550-3393.
• Where Are You at Today — noon, United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• Thursday Clean People — 7 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St., Niles.
• Niles Rotary Club — noon, Ciminero’s Banquet Centre, 123 N. Main St., Niles.
• Warren Kiwanis — noon, Buena Vista Cafe, Warren.
• People Empowering Progress Productivity — 6 to 7:30 p.m., 2051 Niles Road SE, Warren, promote aftercare following incarceration.
• Messies Anonymous — 7 to 8:30 p.m., Unity Centre, 1226 Naylor Lloyd Road, Girard. Pam, 330-544-4846.
• NAMI Connection — 6 p.m., D&E Center, 142 Javit Court, Austintown. 330-531-7490, email@example.com or www.namimv.org
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle.