HELLO BELLA ROSE: Children will have the opportunity to meet and greet Bella Rose, a certified therapy dog from Go Team, 4:30 to 5 p.m. Monday at the McKinley Birthplace Home in Niles. Children will have the chance to read stories to Bella. Sign-up times will take place throughout the winter
SOCIETY KICKS OFF CAMPAIGN: Vienna Historical Society is kicking off a new campaign called “Save a Grave.” The society is raising funds to repair fallen and broken tombstones of the pioneer and veterans section of the cemetery. To donate, mail to Vienna Historical Society, P.O Box 593, Vienna, 44473. Society memberships are being accepted through March 31 at $10 for adults and $5 for students. For more information, visit firstname.lastname@example.org
REVERSE RAFFLE: A reverse raffle hosted by Splash Pad Group will be Jan. 25 at the Morganhose Fire Department, 3033 E. Water St., Rock Creek. Doors open with Chinese auction beginning at 5 p.m., dinner at 6 p.m. and raffle at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25. The event is sponsored by the Valley Community Growth Connection. Purchase tickets online at valleygrowth .com. Call 440-417-5925.
LIBRARY ACTIVITIES: McKinley Memorial Library in Niles will hold a STEAM Club at 3:30 p.m. Monday and Jan. 27 at McKinley Birthplace Home. The program allows school-age children to experience science, math and engineering activities. Family Game Night will be 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. There will be various board games and activities for families.
SUTLIFF DISPLAY: The Sutliff Museum, located on the second floor of Warren Trumbull County Public Library, has a display of “Children at Play” with items children had from the 1860s to 1900. The museum is open from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday to Sundays. Tours will be available. Call 330-395-6576.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Help Network at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Help Network or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Someplace Safe Inc., domestic violence agency, offers support groups for women, children and individual support services. 330-393-3005.
• Sunday Night Our Gratitude Speaks Narcotics Anonymous — 7 p.m. Serenity Place, 29 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Sunday breakfast — 8:30 to 9 a.m., Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, served by Tod United Methodist Church. The mission serves meals daily at noon and 4 p.m.
• Write to Recover — 10 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Master Discipleship Group — 6 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, Warren.
• Gamblers Anonymous 12-Step fellowship — 7:30 p.m. Christ Church Presbyterian Church, 3425 Hopkins Road, Cornersburg. 330-505-5060.
• Sunday Solutions — 2 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Keeping it Simple — 7 p.m., Sahara Club, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Regardless Of — 7 p.m., Christ Episcopal Church, 2627 Atlantic Ave., Warren.
• Nar-Anon — 7 p.m., Sahara Club, 2345 Youngstown Road SE, Warren, 12-step program for relatives and friends who have been adversely affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. Bill, 330 856-3822.