Niles firefighters control electrical fire at duplex

NILES — A fire damaged a two-story duplex on Washington Street about 8 p.m. Sunday.

A firefighter who answered the phone at the department said the electrical fire started in the attic and firefighters put it out upon arrival.

No one in the duplex was injured, but a firefighter hurt his knee, the report states.


Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)


Starting at $4.62/week.

Subscribe Today