On the record – Braceville
WHAT: Township trustee meeting Tuesday
PRESENT: Jeff Tucker, Dennis Kuchta and Aaron Young
• Approved the no fee garage sale weekend for Aug. 7 to 9 throughout the township with residents to encourage social distancing;
• Appointed Ryan Kuchta to the board of zoning appeals for five years and Kenneth Stassinis to the zoning commission to fill a vacancy when a member moved from the township;
• Approved proceeding with demolition of house at 5314 Shanks Phalanx Road with use of Trumbull County Council of Government approved funds. COG has helped Niles and Farmington with demolition of houses and schools;
• Approved any CARES Act funds will be used to cover expenses for COVID-19 related items;
• Approved placing four vehicles up for sale on gov.deals.