On the record – Hubbard Township
WHAT: Township trustee meeting Monday
PRESENT: Fred Hanley, Thomas Jacobs and Richard Hernandez
• Approved continuing negotiations with Medical Mutual regarding the township’s health insurance plan, which expires Aug. 31;
• Approved bidding out the piping project on Regina Drive to a private contractor. This project was recommended by the Trumbull County Engineer’s Office at no cost to the township;
• Approved renovating the record storage building in stages, beginning with the electrical, insulation and humidity control repairs. The cost of this project is $6,775;
• Trustees are looking into using the Trumbull County Regional Council of Governments to help tear down vacant homes owned by the landbank;
• Trustees are looking into ways of resolving the speeding semi complaints along Bell Wick Road and Mount Everett Road.