Grand jury indicts man, 32, on rape charges
WARREN — A Trumbull County grand jury on Tuesday indicted Daniel Gould, 32, on several rape charges in connection to an assault on a girl, 16, reported June 29 in Warren, according to court and police records.
Gould, who is being held in the Mahoning County Jail, is charged with four counts of rape and one count of attempted rape, all with a repeat sexual violent predator specification, and two counts of failure to register his address with the sheriff.
The grand jury chose not to indict him on a charge of gross sexual imposition.
On June 30, Warren police were called to a Lane Drive SW home to speak to the girl and her mother about an assault, according to police records.
Gould is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 20 before Trumbull County Common Pleas Court Judge Andrew D. Logan.
The grand jury indicted 35 people in total, including a secret indictment. The suspects will be arraigned in the next two weeks, according to court records.
Those indicted were:
• Carlos Davis, 22, Palmyra Road SE, Warren, tampering with evidence and aggravated possession of drugs with a forfeiture specification;
• Marcus J. Bradshaw Sr., 33, Orange Drive SW, Warren, escape;
• Richard A. Jones II, 32, of Willoughby, escape;
• Brandon M. Welz, 33, North Park Avenue, West Farmington, escape;
• Terrance L. Green Sr., 40, Front Street, Warren, two counts possession of cocaine and receiving stolen property;
• Angelica T. Clinkscale, 24, Mill Trace Road, Youngstown, carrying concealed weapon and improperly handling firearms in motor vehicle;
• Arthur R. Stoutamire, 30, Baker Street, Warren, having weapons while under disability, tampering with evidence and possession of cocaine;
• Kashaun R. Williams, 25, Jackson Street, Warren, felonious assault w ith specification of repeat offender, two counts kidnapping with specification of repeat offender, two counts domestic violence and two counts of endangering children;
• Christopher W. Sturgeon, 29, Sampson Drive, Youngstown, possession of heroin, aggravated possession of drugs and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Brian K. Wright, 22, Woodbine Avenue, Warren, improperly handling firearms in motor vehicle, trafficking marijuana, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Cory M. Fambo, 29, Edgewood Street, Warren, failure to comply with signal or police officer;
• Ryan R. Repko, 32, Youngstown-Kingsville Road, Cortland, possession of cocaine;
• Fred M. Rini Jr., 33, Homewood Avenue SE, Warren, possession of fentanyl-related compound;
• Justin R. Winans, 37, Sarah Avenue NW, Warren, possession of fentanyl-related compound;
• Marquail Watkins Sr., 27, West Dennick Avenue, Youngs-town, trafficking in Fetanyl-related compound, possession of fentanyl-related compound, trafficking in cocaine, and possession of cocaine, all with a forfeiture specification, and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Jesse L. Mitchell, 35, Brier Street, Warren, possession of cocaine;
• Loni S. Capan, 37, Sodom-Hutchings Road, Vienna, possession of cocaine;
• Dillon J. McCoy, 25, Anna Street, Warren, having weapons while under disability, tampering with evidence, receiving stolen property and carrying concealed weapon;
• Macio M. Jenkins, 23, Milton Street SE, Warren, aggravated robbery and tampering with evidence;
• Chelsea C. Coe, 29, Northfield Avenue NW, Warren, possession of cocaine;
• Brandon M. Price, 26, Kings Drive SW, Warren, failure to notify sheriff with change of address;
• Derek M. Davies, 21, Straley Lane, Youngstown, violating protection order;
• George E. Ruckman, 42, Sheridan NE, Warren, possession of cocaine;
• Kevin M. Miller, 24, state Route 45, North Bloomfield, assault and harassment with bodily substance;
• Casey J. Kammer, 24, Ann Avenue, Niles, failure to notify sheriff with change of address;
• Tommy L. Jackson, 70, Jefferson Street SW, Warren, possession of fentanyl-related compound;
• Shanna L. Morrison, 36, Kaycourt, Youngstown, aggravated possession of drugs;
• Victor L. Peterman, 63, Brookline Avenue, Youngstown, tampering with evidence and possession of cocaine;
• Jamil D. Moss, 36, Manhattan Avenue, Youngstown, felonious assault;
• Michael R. Mizenko, 41, West Third Street, Niles, domestic violence;
• Amanda R. Martin, 30, North Cedar Road, Niles, two counts felonious assault.
The grand jury chose not to indict the following:
• Tejuan Harris, 20, Dilley Street, Warren, 22, Buena Vista Avenue NE, felonious assault;
• Andre T. Kerr Jr., carrying concealed weapon;
• Jason D. Moffatt, 32, Kinsman Road, North Bloomfield, OVI;
• Donald M. Toth, 20, North Road, Warren, trespass in a habitation.
• Stoutamire, domestic violence;
• Morrison, possession drug abuse instruments, two counts illegal use or posssession of drug paraphernalia.