On the record – Bloomfield
WHAT: Township trustee meeting, Feb. 11.
PRESENT: Roger Peterson, John Beran and Jason Gwinn
• Heard from residents on water issue problems on Route 45 with trustees offering to be a liaison between residents and Ohio Department of Transportation;
• Discussed an upcoming maintenance contract with the Bloomfield Cemetery Association;
• Heard from Peterson on a grant submitted for cancer prevention equipment for the fire department to Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation;
• Set annual spring cleanup 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 4. Trustees reserve right to limit tire quantities. Photo identification may be required from residents;
• Are working on updating employee manual and working on OTARMA Risk Management report / recommendations;
• Will be talking with a contractor about performing chip/seal on township roads;
• Will be listing its surplus 1998 Chevrolet Suburban on ebay with a minimum bid of $2,000;
• Approved purchasing additional cemetery mats;
• Mounted an AED in the township meeting room, funded via grant money obtained by Peterson.