On the record — Fowler
WHAT: Township trustee meeting Monday
PRESENT: Tom Carr and Albert Crabbs
ABSENT: Jeff Davis
• Approved purchase of a new plow, salt spreader and hydraulics for the dump truck at Quality Truck Body and Equipment Company in Youngstown at $21,109;
• Heard from fire Chief Fred Youngbluth he is actively recruiting new duty crew employees;
• Announced pay per call was approved at $525 for fire and emergency medical calls when they are working;
• Set the year-end meeting 8 p.m. Dec. 19 in the clerk’s office.
• Announced regular meetings will change from7 to 7:30 p.m. the first Monday of each month at the community center starting in January.