Hubbard library hosts fundraiser
SILENT AUCTION: The Friends of the Hubbard Public Library will host a silent auction with food baskets. All money raised supports the programs offered at the library. The auction will run through Wednesday. Participants must be 18 or older to bid in increments of $5 and can bid as often as they wish. More than 40 items are in the prize baskets. The winning bid takes both baskets. Hubbard Save-A-Lot provided $40 in certificates for the baskets.
SCHOLARSHIP OFFERED: Ashtabula County Farm Bureau is offering scholarship opportunities to students pursuing post-high school education. The scholarship amount is decided after determining the number of qualified applicants. The applicant or applicant’s parents / legal guardians must be a resident of Ashtabula County and a current Ashtabula County Farm Bureau member. The form is available on the farm bureau website at www.ashtabulafb.org. No handwritten forms will be accepted. Applications are due by April.
VENDORS SOUGHT: Trumbull Neighborhood Partnership is accepting applications from farmers, vendors and artisans for the 2021 Warren Famers Market season. Early bird special pricing is available to vendors who register before April 15. The opening day for the markets is June 8 and will continue 3 to 6 p.m. each Tuesday to Oct. 5 at Perkins Park, 321 Mahoning Ave., Warren. The event area is near the Warren Community Amphitheater. Social-distancing recommendations by the Trumbull Health District will be adhered to. For information, visit http://warrenfarmersmarket.org.
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6 p.m., CRN Healthcare Inc., 4087 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Someplace Safe. Tod Ave. NW, Warren. 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.