• FARMINGTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold special meeting 7 p.m. today at the senior center to interview road foreman candidates and other business.
• LIBERTY TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 8:30 a.m. today via Zoom, with meeting ID 84591460133 and passcode 649135.
• NILES BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold an organizational meeting 6 p.m. today via Zoom, followed by the regular meeting, with meeting ID 98235772871 and password 9895095. Those wishing to participate should call 1-646-558-8656.
• SOUTHINGTON BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold organizational and regular meeting 6 p.m. today remotely, with details at www.southington local.org.
• TRUMBULL CAREER AND TECHNICAL CENTER BOARD will meet 6 p.m. today virtually at https://www.tctchome.com/high school.home.aspx for the organizational and regular meeting.
• TRUMBULL COUNTY TOURISM BUREAU will meet 5:30 p.m. today via conference call.
• TRUMBULL SENIOR SERVICES ADVISORY COUNCIL will meet 11 a.m. today virtually, with public access at 1-877-820-7831, with access code 795976# and mobile 1-720-279-0026 and code 795976#.
• LORDSTOWN BOARD OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS will hold a special meeting 3:30 p.m. today at the village administration building.