• TRUMBULL COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION will hold a special meeting 9 a.m. today in the conference room for an executive session to conference with legal counsel and the county prosecutor’s office concerning disputes that are the subject of pending and immiment court action.
• NEWTON FALLS CIVIL SERVICE
COMMISSION will hold a special meeting 6 p.m. today at the municipal building, 612 W. Broad St., to discuss requests for civil service tests and other business.
• BAZETTA TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a work session 6 p.m. today via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/ with meeting ID 810 6141 5644 and passcode 775201.
• FARMINGTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting 6:30 p.m. today at the senior center regarding CARES Act funding and policies and procedures.
• GIRARD CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION will hold a special meeting 4:15 p.m. today in the mayor’s office conference room at city hall.
•TRUMBULL COUNTY CHILDREN SERVICES BOARD will meet 5:30 p.m. today via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83432882143 and meeting ID 834 3288 2143
• TRUMBULL COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH/ RECOVERY Board of Directors will meet 4:30 p.m. today via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us./j/ with meeting ID 844 1523 6213 and password 761562
• ALLIANCE FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE PREVENTION COALITION will meet 9:30 a.m. today via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/ with meeting ID 881 9979 1176 and passcode 017584
• NILES BOARD OF CONTROL will meet 9:30 a.m. Wednesday via https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/596096261 and dialing 1 872 240 3212 and access code 596-096-261