• TRUMBULL SENIOR LEVY ADVISORY COUNCIL will meet 10 a.m. today at the Johnson Community Center in Leavittsburg.
• NILES CITY COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. today at the Niles Senior Center with caucus at 5:30 p.m.
• MCDONALD VILLAGE COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. today via Zoom viewed at YouTube and searching “Village of McDonald, Ohio.”
• TRUMBULL COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS will hold a special meeting 9 a.m. today via Zoom at https://poly.zoom.us/j/91687703194?pwd=RDh5Mm5BcTRxWmJIMGxyeDNiRUp2UT09 with meeting ID at 916 8770 3194 and passcode 393168. The meeting is to consider holding an investigatory hearing pursuant to all matters contained in a letter to the board by Thomas Cool on July 7.
• MCDONALD BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 7 p.m. today via Facebook live on the district website at www.mcdonald.k12.oh.us.
• LIBERTY TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 8:30 a.m. Thursday via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84528367122?pwd with meeting ID 845 2836 7122 and passcode 835114.
• ORANGEVILLE COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. today at the fire hall.