• GIRARD CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION will meet 4 p.m. today at city hall.
• MAHONING VALLEY SANITARY DISTRICT board of directors will meet 4 p.m. today at the assembly room of the district. A live broadcast will be shown on the district’s Facebook page.
• McDONALD VILLAGE COUNCIL will meet 5:15 p.m. today with a public hearing at 6 p.m. via Zoom. It can be accessed by YouTube.com and searching Village of McDonald.
• McDONALD PLANNING COMMISSION will meet 6 pm. today on zoning ordinances. The meeting will be livestreamed on YouTube.
• MATHEWS BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 5:30 p.m. today on the school calendar via Zoom at https://zoom. us/j/92464792416. The meeting ID is 924 6479 2416.
• NEWTON FALLS PUBLIC LIBRARY board of trustees will meet 6 p.m. today for general purposes via teleconference at 1-669-224-3412 and access code 878-383-885.
• WESTERN RESERVE TRANSIT AUTHORITY board of trustees will meet 3 p.m. Thursday via video conference at http://global.gotomeeting.com/join/513864717. Dial 1-877-309-2073 and use access code 513-864-717
• LIBERTY TRUSTEES will meet via teleconference 8:30 a.m. Thursday on township matters via Zoom at https://us02webzoom.us. The meeting ID is 970 4882 5286 and the passcode is 680350.