• BLOOMFIELD-MESPO BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 6:30 p.m. today via Zoom by contacting rob.hollada. blmschools.org.
• NEWTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES have rescheduled their meeting to 6:30 p.m. today at the administration building.
• NILES BOARD OF CONTROL will meet 9:30 a.m. today at 1-571-317-3122 and access code 930-667-181.
• SENIOR SERVICES ADVISORY COUNCIL will hold its regular meeting 11 a.m. today via teleconference with primary access 1-877-820-7831 and access code 173537.
• WARREN-TRUMBULL COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY Board of Trustees will meet noon today at WebEx by contacting email@example.com.
• WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT BOARD EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE will meet noon today via conference call.
• HOWLAND PARK BOARD will hold a special meeting 10 a.m. Friday at park meeting building to discuss security cameras and 2020 projects.
• McDONALD BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 8:30 a.m. Friday at Facebook live at the district website at www.mcdonald.k12.oh.us.