Seeing Eye: ‘Love Stinks’ at Warren Library
LOVE STINKS: The Love Stinks Chocolate Fest will be held 6 p.m. Monday at the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library for teens in seventh to 12th grades. The event will include chocolate, trivia and games and is part of the teen program at the library.
MUGGLES AT THE LIBRARY: Magic for Muggles will be held 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the McKinley Birthplace Museum and auditorium. Known as the Yule Ball in 2019, the program is back and rebooted for 2020.
Events will include a search to find all horcruxes to defeat He Who Must Not Be Named, snacks, and crafts and activities geared toward children but available to all ages. There also will be a table set up for players of Wizards Unite who would like to connect.
Registration is not required, but space and availability of activities will be limited.
KNITTING PROGRAM: The McKinley Memorial Library in Niles will hold a Knit One, Crochet Too program 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday. Those attending can bring their own project. The event does not include lessons.
A Family Game Night will be 6 p.m. Wednesday at the McKinley Birthplace Replica House. There will be board games, trivia and other games. To register call 330-652-1704, Ext. 4.
ASSOCIATION TO PATROL: Northwest Neighborhood Association will patrol starting 6:30 p.m. Friday. Those taking part are asked to meet at Grace United Methodist Church on Drexel Avenue,
• NAR-ANON– 7 p.m., Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road SE, Warren, 12-step program for relatives and friends adversely affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. Bill, 330-856-3822.
• We Do Recover — 3 p.m., United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• A Better Place to Be — 10 p.m., Glenbeigh, 29 North Road, Niles.
•Grief Share — recovery support group, 6:30 p.m., Seeking God’s Glory Church, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
•Bible study for recovering people — 7:30 p.m., Niles Nazarene Church, Niles Vienna Road.
•Lordstown Lions bingo — 7 p.m., Lordstown administration building, 1455 Salt Springs Road. Doors open 5:30 p.m.
•Total Deliverance — 6 p.m., 2970 Parkman Road, Warren, 12-step meeting. 330-942-3597 or 330-369-2504.
•Hillside Stroke Support Group — 2:30 p.m., boardroom. Cindy, 330-841-3891.
•The Survivors Group — 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Outpatient Facility, 160 Clifton Drive, Howland, open discussion.
•Produce giveaway — 9:30 a.m., through September, The Warren Family Mission, 1312 W. Market St., Warren.
•Howland Group — 1 p.m. Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road.
• Saturday Here and Now Group — 4 p.m., The Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
•Saturday Night Serenity — 7 p.m., First Church of God, 541 South High St., Cortland.
•Seeking God’s Glory — 6:30 p.m., 3217 Surrey Ave., Warren. 330-550-3393.
• Warren-Trumbull County NAACP — 11 a.m., ACOP Building, 2051 Niles Road, Warren. 330-394-5942.
• National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and other eating disorders — 9 a.m., Notre Dame Church, 2325 Highland Road, Hermitage.
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; email news<\@>tribtoday.com; or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle.