Warren library hosts game night
ALL PLAYERS WANTED: The Warren-Trumbull County Public Library will hold a game night for adults from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the main library in Warren. Players of any skill level are welcome to play board games, card games or video games at the library.
MEN WHO COOK: Boy Scout Troop 122 in Howland will hold a Men Who Cook fundraiser starting at noon Jan. 26 at Howland United Methodist Church. The event is a fundraiser to help the local Scouts and their programs and upcoming events. There will be local celebrity judges for the different dishes prepared. For information visit https://www.how landtroop122.com/.
DEBT MANAGEMENT: At 6:30 p.m. Thursday, the McKinley Memorial Library in Niles will host “Take Back Your Wallet: Debt Management” at the McKinley Birthplace Home. Whether you’ve been struggling with debt for a while or just spent too much over the holidays, join Vickie Mason from Farmers National Bank explains how to regain control of your finances. Call 330-330-652-1704, Ext 3, to register.
SPORTS FAN POTLUCK: The Girard Multigenerational Center, Trumbull Avenue, will hold a sports fan potluck breakfast 9 a.m. Thursday. Those attending can come dressed as in sports attire as their favorite team or player as they get ready for the Super Bowl.
OPEN ARCHERY: The Hubbard Conservation Club, 1760 Wick Campbell Road, is holding an open archery session for the public from 9 a.m. to noon on Sundays until March 29, and from 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays until March 24. For information call 330-568-7701.
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6 p.m., CRN Healthcare Inc., 4087 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Niles American Legion Post 106 — 6:30 p.m., post home, 1029 N. Main St, Niles. 330-652-1323.
• The Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9678 — 7 p.m., 16013 W. High St., Middlefield. Gary, 440-321-0808.
• Newton Falls VFW Ladies Auxiliary 3332 — 7 p.m., post home, 433 Arlington Road, Newton Falls.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Community Church of Leavittsburg, 4640 W. Market St., Leavittsburg. 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard. 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• Grief Support Group — 10:30 a.m. Vienna United Methodist Church community room, 4265 Warren Sharon Road, Vienna. Sponsored by Herron Funeral Home and Hospice of the Valley. 330-399-6650.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.