Settle in to do some crafting
COZY PROGRAM: The Howland Library Branch will hold cozy crafting 6 p.m. today. Participants ages 8 to 12 can engage in gentle, seasonal, practical crafts and activities.
There will be knitting, painting, weaving and pottery. Registration is required by calling 330-856-2011 to sign up for the free program.
ASSOCIATION TO MEET: The Northwest Neighborhood Association will meet 6:30 p.m. today at the Grace United Methodist Church, Drexel Avenue NW, Warren. The meeting will be to go over a concern’s list with council members who have been invited.
CROCHETING CLASS: The Warren-Trumbull County Public Library will hold crocheting and knitting 2 p.m. today. Bring crochet or knitting projects and join others who enjoy the same pastime. Participants can work on their newest project, share ideas and patterns, and find out about crochet and knitting resources at the library.
The program is for adults of all skill levels and experience.
COMMUNITY PANTRY: Churchill United Methodist Church, 189 Churchill Hubbard Road, Liberty, will hold a community pantry 10 a.m. to noon Friday. The food distribution date for Liberty residents and families of Liberty students was moved a week later due to the holidays.
Bring identification with an address. The church can be reached at 330-759-0118.
ARCHERY PROGRAM: Hubbard Conservation Club, 1760 Wick Campbell Road, will hold public open archery 9 a.m. to noon Sundays through March 29 and public indoor league 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays to March 24. Call 330-568-7701 for information.
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6 p.m., CRN Healthcare Inc., 4087 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — 1370 Tod Ave. NW, Warren. 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman. www.speakingclub.org.
• Youngstown Toastmasters Executive 408 — 6:40 p.m., Adamas Square, 8131 Market St., Boardman.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Community Church of Leavittsburg, 4640 W. Market St., Leavittsburg. 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard. 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Monday Night Miracles — 7 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• The Weigh Inn — weigh-in 5 to 6 p.m., meeting 6:15 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St. 330-652-9098.