• SOUTHINGTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will have a special meeting on personnel 9 a.m. today at township hall.
• LIBERTY TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will have a special meeting 8:30 a.m. Monday at township hall on township business. The meetings for 7:30 a.m. Thursday and Feb. 6 have been canceled because of scheduling conflicts.
• LORDSTOWN VILLAGE NEGOTIATIONS COMMITTEE will meet 1 p.m. Monday at the village municipal building followed by the finance meeting.
• WARREN CITY COUNCIL will meet 4 p.m. Monday at the council caucus room to discuss the Dana Street closure.
• TRUMBULL COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES will have its organizational meeting 5:30 p.m. Monday at the Fairhaven School cafeteria.
• GIRARD CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION will have a special meeting 4 p.m. Tuesday in the mayor’s office at city hall.
• NEWTON TOWNSHIP ZONING APPEALS BOARD will meet 6 p.m. Tuesday at township hall.