• TRUMBULL COUNTY EDUCATIONAL SERVICE CENTER Governing Board will meet 4 p.m. Monday at the Trumbull County Educational Service Center in Niles.
• LORDSTOWN COUNCIL PUBLIC SAFETY / POLICE COMMITTEE will meet 5:30 p.m. Monday at the village municipal building.
• TRUMBULL COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES will meet 5:30 p.m. Monday at the Fairhaven School cafeteria in Niles.
• KINSMAN TOWNSHIP ZONING BOARD will meet 6:30 p.m. Monday at township hall.
• TRUMBULL COUNTY COMMISSIONERS will have its workshop 10:30 a.m. Tuesday and regular meeting 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, both in the commissioners’ hearing room.
• BROOKFIELD TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES have canceled their monthly department head meeting on Monday. A special meeting will be 1:45 p.m. Tuesday for a resolution for training approval and vehicle repair. An executive session on the road department contract will be at 2 p.m. and an executive session on the fire department contract will be at 3 p.m., all at the township administration building.
• TRUMBULL MENTAL HEALTH / RECOVERY BOARD Suicide Prevention Committee will meet 3 p.m. Tuesday at the board conference room in Warren.
• WESTERN RESERVE INDEPENDENT LIVING CENTER Board of Trustees will meet 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the TMHA Building, 4076 Youngstown Warren Road, Warren.