ASSOCIATION REMEMBERS MEMBERS: The Historic Perkins Homestead Neighborhood Association will dedicate a memorial stone that honors 14 deceased individuals who were once members of the organization. A short service will take place 9 a.m. Saturday in the Rose Garden behind Warren City Hall. The pastor from the First Presbyterian Church on Mahoning Avenue will preside at the service and offer the opening prayer. The names of the deceased will be read and a rose for each will be placed at the site. This and the fall cleanup afterward are the association’s Make A Difference Day projects.
FALL FOOD DRIVE: The Girard Multigenerational Center, Trumbull-Avenue, is holding a food drive for nonperishable foods items through the end of October. Items collected at the center will be given to the Emmanuel Care Center in Girard. Items can be dropped off at the office.
FALL FEST: Warren Rotary Club will hold a Fall Fest noon to 7 p.m. Saturday at Eastward Field in Niles. There will be arts and crafts, entertainment, children’s activities, 50-50 raffle and touch a truck. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children ages 12 and under. Proceeds to benefit the Warren Rotary Foundation, which benefits local charities.
CROP WALK PLANNED: The Youngstown annual Crop Walk will be 2 p.m. Sunday to raise awareness and funds to fight global hunger and in the Mahoning Valley. Registration is 1 to 2 p.m. The event will be on the grounds of the Richard Brown Memorial United Methodist Church, 1205 Elm St., Youngstown. The CROP Walk participants will have a choice of two routes that include a three-mile out and back and a one-mile Wick Park loop. The family event is for children and pets. Sign up at crophungerwalk.org/youngstownoh.
HALLOWEEN TEA: Howland Historical Society’s Witches Halloween Tea will be Oct. 27 at Howland Senior Center. Cost is $15 for adults and $7 for ages 12 and under. There will be tea with a Halloween twist. There are three sittings: 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Pre-paid reservations must be in by Oct. 20.
MEMBERS ORIENTATION: The League of Women Voters of Greater Youngstown’s new member orientation will be 6 p.m. Oct. 16 at the Oak Hill Collaborative in Youngstown. The orientation will provide the opportunity to network and learn about the league. You also will learn how to put your personal and professional interests and skills into action. Food and wine mixer 5:30 p.m., orientation 6 p.m. and “How Do You Want To Engage?” 6:30 p.m.
HACK IT: The OH WOW! The Roger and Gloria Jones Children’s Center for Science and Technology in Youngstown will hold Hack It noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at the center for ages 9 and older.
• Warren Family Mission supplemental bags of food and clothing — 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m., 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren.
• Cortland Community Band — 7 p.m., Cortland Middle School, Wakefield Drive. Visit CortlandCommunityBand.org or call Pat at 330-652-2424. No auditions needed.
• Cancer Caregiver Support Group Trumbull County — 6 to 8 p.m. St. Mary’s Church, 3504 Main St. (state Route 46), Mineral Ridge. Joyce, 330-652-0071.
• Higher Education Assistance — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. Call 330-369-3010.
• Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University — 6:30 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• TOPS 1429 — weigh-in 9 a.m., meeting 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Wednesday Morning Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous — closed discussion 10 a.m., USW, 1375 Union Hall, Room 7, 684 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Wednesday Here and Now — 6 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Champion Group — 6:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 3924 High St. NW, Champion.
• Niles Al-Anon — 8 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 21 Fairview Ave., Niles.
• Nar-Anon — 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church of Girard, 890 Churchill Hubbard Road, Girard. Cindy, 330-207-0845.
• God Walked In — 5 p.m., 5 Memorial Drive, Greenville, Pa.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis Club — noon, Enzo’s, Elm Road, Warren.
• Warren Rotary Club — noon, Enzo’s Restaurant, Elm Road NE, Warren.
• TOPS 1350, Cortland — 9:20 a.m. weigh-in, 10 a.m. meeting, Bazetta Township Hall, 3372 state Route 5, Bazetta.
• TOPS 1859 — 5:30 p.m. for weigh-in and meeting 6 p.m., Champion Christian Church, 151 Center St., Champion.
• Parkinson Support Group of Trumbull County — 1:30 p.m., Howland United Methodist Church, 730 Howland Wilson Road, Howland. 330-856-4286.
• PERI monthly meeting — 11:15 a.m., DiLucia’s Restaurant, 2610 Elm Road NE, Warren. 330-372-2603.
• Fourth Ward Girard Block Watch — 5 p.m. at the Girard Multi-Generational Center, 443 Trumbull Ave., Girard.