LIBRARY EVENT: Liberty Library Branch, Churchill Road, will hold a free Touch a Truck event 10 a.m. to noon Saturday in the library parking lot. There will be various vehicles on display including fire trucks, police cruisers and ambulances.
RUMMAGE SALE: Pythian Sisters are sponsoring a rummage and bake sale 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, at the K of P Hall, 123 College St., West Farmington. There will be clothing, household items, books and more. Lunch will be served on Friday. Saturday is $2 bag day.
RELAY CRAFT SHOW: Niles Relay for Life Team is sponsoring a craft and vendor show 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Niles United Methodist Church, 608 Crandon St., Niles. There also will be food and raffle baskets. Proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
SPECIAL GHOST WALK EVENT: The annual Ghost Walk is hosting the first-ever special performance for community members with limited mobility, handicaps and other special needs 3 p.m. Sunday at the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library in the Thomas Room.
Warren’s annual Ghost Walk is a one-mile historical tour along Millionaire Row. Hundreds of community members come out each year to watch volunteer actors perform re-enactments of the area’s founding families’ dramas and everyday lives.
The Thomas room features adequate seating room and spacious aisles for easy maneuverability of wheelchairs. It is located on the second floor of the library, which is accessible by stairs and elevator.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
There is a $1 discount for tickets purchased in advance. Tickets may also be purchased at the door on the night of any of the four regular tour events. The cost of the tickets when purchased at the door are $9 per adult and $5 per child aged 12 years and younger.
• Cortland Community Band — 7 p.m., Cortland Middle School, Wakefield Drive. Visit CortlandCommunity Band.org or call Pat at 330-652-2424. No auditions needed.
• Higher Education Assistance — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. Call 330-369-3010.
• Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University — 6:30 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• TOPS 1429 — weigh-in 9 a.m., meeting 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Wednesday Morning Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous — closed discussion 10 a.m., USW, 1375 Union Hall, Room 7, 684 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Willingness Group — 10:30 a.m., Salvation Army, 1501 Glenwood Ave., Youngstown.
• Wednesday Here and Now — 6 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Champion Group — 6:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 3924 High St. NW, Champion.
• It Works: How and Why — 7:30 p.m., Shrine of Our Lady, 517 S. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown.
• Niles Al-Anon — 8 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 21 Fairview Ave., Niles.
• MVI HospiceCare Bereavement Support Group — 1 to 3 p.m., Boardman Park Georgeanna Parker Administrative Building, 375 Boardman Poland Road, Youngstown. Lisa Altman, social worker, 330-759-9487.
• Alzheimer’s caregiver support groups — available free of charge, 10 a.m., at Trumbull Memorial Hospital, 1350 E. Market St. (Conf. Rm. F). 1-800-272-3900.
• Ohio Star Quilters — 9 a.m., the first, third and fourth Wednesdays of the month, Howland SCOPE Senior Center in Howland. Sandy O’Malley, 330-898-3151.
• Nar-Anon — 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church of Girard, 890 Churchill Hubbard Road, Girard. Cindy, 330-207-0845.
• Champion Knights of Columbus Council 7491 — 7 p.m., St. William Rectory Office, 5431 Mahoning Ave., Champion.
• God Walked In — 5 p.m., 5 Memorial Drive, Greenville, Pa.
• Warren Rotary Club — noon, Enzo’s Restaurant, Elm Road NE.
• TOPS 1350, Cortland — 9:20 a.m. weigh-in, 10 a.m. meeting, Bazetta Township Hall, 3372 state Route 5, Bazetta.