BICYCLE FESTIVAL IN TRUMBULL: The Trumbull County Bike Fest will be 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Warren Trumbull County Public Main Library, 444 Mahoning Ave. NW. Bicycle riders of all ages can bring their bicycles for fun activities taking place on the lawn outside the library. Activities and giveaways include bike safety, maintenance checks, a bicycle helmet giveaway for children, free bicycle-themed books courtesy of the Warren Kiwanis Club and a free reflective arm or leg band.
A presentation by Nicolette Darkangelo from the Trumbull County MetroParks board about the Western Reserve Greenway and a group bike ride for adults and children age 10 and up will take place at the conclusion of the bike Fest. Registration is required by calling 330-399-8807, Ext. 122.
MAH-JONGG EVENT: The Howland Library Branch will hold an open-play Mah-Jongg at 5:30 p.m. today for players of all skill levels. Those attending can bring their card and tiles if possible.
FUNDRAISER AT CADOBAZ: An Evening Under the Stars fundraiser featuring Almost Queen will be 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Cadobaz in Bazetta. The 12th annual event benefits the Avamar Foundation hosted by Dr. Farid Naffah. Proceeds help area senior citizens get their prescriptions. The event will include artist Richard Moravits. For tickets and information, call 234-830-2060. Seating for the event is limited.
FABRIC OF YOUNGSTOWN: The Youngstown Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated will host ‘Fabric of Youngstown’ Saturday at the Mahoning County Country Club, 710 E. Liberty St., Girard. A social hour begins 5:30 p.m. and the program 6 p.m. The event will recognize several civic organizations, social clubs, entrepreneurs and churches located in Youngstown with a sustaining presence in our minority communities. Guest speaker is Cheryl Perez, founder and President of BIG-HR, an African-American woman-owned human resource consulting and outsourcing firm in Northeast Ohio.
Tickets may be purchased on the chapter’s website at www.ytownkappas.com/fabric -of-youngstown.html or by contacting Willard Boyd at 330-398-0625, Ben McGee at 330-716-5150 or Charles Mickens at 330-559-9053. Proceeds will support efforts to sustain the legacy of the West Federal Street YMCA (once known as the Black YMCA).
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6 p.m., CRN Healthcare Inc., 4087 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren, 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — 1370 Tod Ave., Warren, 330-393-3003.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman, www.speakingclub.org.
• Youngstown Toastmasters Executive 408 — 6:40 p.m., Adamas Square, 8131 Market St., Boardman.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program, 330-599-2402.
• Niles American Legion Post 106 — 6:30 p.m., post home, 1029 N. Main St, Niles, 330-652-1323.
• The Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9678 — 7 p.m., 16013 W. High St., Middlefield, 440-321-0808.
• Kinship Association Support Meeting — 9:30 a.m., YWCA, Warren, second floor. 330-675-2617.
• Loving Outreach Surviving Suicide, or LOSS — 5:30 p.m., Valley Counseling, 150 E. Market St., Warren.
• Newton Falls VFW Ladies Auxiliary 3332 — 7 p.m., post home, 433 Arlington Road, Newton Falls.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Community Church of Leavittsburg, 4640 W. Market St., Leavittsburg, 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard, 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Monday Night Miracles — 7 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• Grief Support Group — 10:30 a.m. Vienna United Methodist Church community room, 4265 Warren-Sharon Road, Vienna. Sponsored by Herron Funeral Home and Hospice of the Valley, 330-399-6650.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren, 330-369-3010.
• Alzheimer’s caregiver support groups — 2 p.m. at Antonine Sisters Adult Day Center, 2675 North Lipkey Road, North Jackson, 1-800-272-3900.