OPEN HOUSE: Leavittsburg Heritage Museum, West Market Street, will hold an open house from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday with a display commemorating the 50th anniversary of Neil Armstrong landing on the moon.
SCHOOL SUPPLIES: A collection is being taken for back-to-school supplies to ensure children and young adults served by Beatitude House are prepared for the upcoming school year. Donations of gift cards for Target and Walmart also are needed for clothing and other supplies.
Deliver donations 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday to the administrative offices, 238 Tod Lane, Youngstown, by Aug. 9.
POST 51 MEETING: Hubbard American Legion Post 51 meets 7 p.m. today in the Social Hall of the First Presbyterian Church, 22 Westview Ave. Discussions will include donations to a fellow American Legion Post and the Youngstown Blue Coats, which assists many Homeless Veterans.
Refreshments provided after the meeting.
FARMERS MARKET: Howland Farmers Market will be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Richard Orwig Pavilion, East Market Street. Amy Reeher of the Trumbull Soil and Water Conservation District will present “Watershed: Our Water, Our Home,” and will bring creek critters and talk about water conservation.
GALLERY WORKSHOPS: The Art Outreach Gallery in the Eastwood Mall in Niles is holding summer workshops for youth through July 31. Class information and registration forms can be downloaded at www.artoutreach .org or picked up at the gallery. Call 330-652-6980 or Gail Stark at 330-219-7833 for more information.
ANTIQUE TENT SHOW: Shepherd of the Valley Howland residents are hosting an Antique Tent Show 3 to 7 p.m. today at their Howland community, 4100 North River Road NE. The show will be modeled after the popular television program “Antiques Road Show.” Each attendee may bring two items for appraisal.
For more information, contact Rachel Ellis at 330-856-9232, Ext. 2618.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Business Connections of Trumbull County — 7:30 a.m. Panera Restaurant on Elm Road, Warren. 330-719-0727.
• Roundtable Carvers woodcarving club — 9 to 11:30 a.m., Senior Center, Fifth Avenue, Youngstown, 330-318-3609.
• Engage Prayer and Intercession Group — 6:30 p.m., 3217 Surrey Ave., Warren. 330-550-3393.
• Thursday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Where Are You at Today — noon, United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• Thursday Clean People — 7 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St., Niles.
• Kids Club Children Ministries — 6 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Niles Rotary Club — noon, Ciminero’s Banquet Centre, 123 N. Main St., Niles.
• Warren Kiwanis — noon, Buena Vista Cafe, Warren.
• People Empowering Progress Productivity — 6 to 7:30 p.m., 2051 Niles Road SE, Warren, promote aftercare following incarceration.
• NAMI Connection — 1:30 p.m. Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown. 330-531-7490, namimv@ yahoo.com or www.namimv .org
• Warren Thursday Al-Anon Group — 7:30 p.m., SS. Cyril and Methodius Church, 185 Laird Ave. NE, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 188 — weigh-in at 5 p.m., meeting at 5:30 p.m., Covenant Presbyterian Church, 2050 Oakdale NW, Warren.
• Trumbull County Veterans Service Commission — 10 a.m. the Paul E. Heltzel Community Room at the Trumbull County Veterans Service Commission, 253 E. Market St., Warren.