• BRISTOL BOARD OF EDUCATION meeting is rescheduled to 6 p.m. July 17 at the elementary media center.
• LORDSTOWN BOARD OF EDUCATION changed its work session to 4 p.m. today at the elementary school conference room and the regular meeting to 6 p.m. today.
• NAMI MAHONING VALLEY STEERING COMMITTEE will meet 11 a.m. today at the TMHA board conference room.
• NEWTON FALLS BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 6:30 p.m. today at the board meeting room to consider levies and employment.
• NILES CITY COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. today at the safety service complex.
• NILES PUBLIC RECORDS COMMISSION will meet 3 p.m. today at the conference room at the city building.
• WARREN COUNCIL will meet 4 p.m. today at the caucus room on salary and benefits and for the safety service director position. The caucus is 5:15 p.m., and the council meeting is 6 p.m.
• WEATHERSFIELD ZONING COMMISSION will meet 6 p.m. today at township hall.