• TRUMBULL COUNTY EDUCATIONAL SERVICE CENTER Governing Board will hold a special meeting 8 a.m. Monday at the office’s conference room, 6000 Youngstown Warren Road, Niles, to discuss personnel.
• BROOKFIELD TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting 9 a.m. Monday at township hall to discuss the 2020 alternative tax budget.
• FARMINGTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a budget hearing 6:30 p.m. Monday at the senior center. The regular meeting will follow.
• McKINLEY MEMORIAL LIBRARY Board of Trustees have cancelled its regular meeting for July.
• WARREN CITY COUNCIL will meet 4 p.m. Monday in the caucus room at the municipal building to discuss LED lighting, purchasing program, and utility pricing. There will be a meeting at 5 p.m. on status report on economic development related contracts with the city.
• WEATHERSFIELD TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a budget hearing 6:45 p.m. Tuesday at the township administration building.
• LORDSTOWN FINANCE COMMITTEE will meet 1 p.m. Monday at the village municipal building.