FARMERS MARKET: The Warren Farmers Market will be 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at Courthouse Square in Warren and will feature vendors with various produce and specialty items. The markets, which also include yoga, are held each Tuesday through Oct. 1.
DECORATE A BRA: The Trumbull Regional Medical Center Pink Ribbon Run / Walk Committee is planning a “Decorate a Bra” event to raise awareness of breast cancer. Participants are invited to decorate a bra in their own unique style with their own theme or slogan that emphasizes Breast Cancer Awareness. Criteria and details for submission include: the decorated bra must be “family friendly”; any bra size and type is eligible; must be able to hang on clothes hanger or “wall ready.” No perishable products are allowed, but creativity and uniqueness are encouraged. The decorated bras will be on display at Trumbull Regional Medical Center Sept. 23-Oct. 31 during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Awards will be presented in various categories with winners to be announced Sept. 28 at the TRMC Pink Ribbon Run / Walk. Submissions are due by Friday, Sept. 20 to the TRMC Radiation Oncology Dept. at 1353 E. Market Street, Suite 101 in Warren. For information, call Luana Andamasaris at 330-841-9411 or Sally Mazey at 330-841-9427.
OUTER SPACE MAGIC: The McKinley Memorial Library will present Outer Space Magic with Jim Kleefeld 2 p.m. Wednesday. Space Galaxy painting will be 3:30 p.m. Thursday for teens.
MAGIC EVENT: The magical “Nate the Great” will perform 2 p.m. today at the community room in the Lordstown Administration Building. The event is for all ages.
AIR POWER HISTORY TOUR: An Air Power History Tour will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday to Sunday at the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 1453 Youngstown-Kingsville Road NE, Vienna. The B-29 will be joined by a T-6 Texan and a PT-13 Stearman. Visitors to the ramp will be able to view all aircraft up close, purchase rides and tour the B-29 cockpit when the aircraft is not flying. For information, call 330-856-1537.
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6 p.m., CRN Healthcare Inc., 4087 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — 1540 Tod Ave., Warren, 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman. www.speakingclub .org.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 1115, 7 p.m. at the Disabled American Veterans building, 2044 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. 330-369-3388.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Community Church of Leavittsburg, 4640 W. Market St., Leavittsburg. 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard. 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Monday Night Miracles — 7 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• MVI HospiceCare Bereavement Support Group — 6 p.m., Boardman Park, Georgeanna Parker Administrative Building, 375 Boardman Poland Road, Boardman. For more information, call Lisa Altman, licensed social worker, 330-759-9487.