FALLS CAR / MOTORCYCLE SHOW: The 33rd annual Newton Falls street cars and motorcycle show Saturday and Sunday on Canal Street in the village’s downtown. Car show registration is 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and show 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, and motorcycle poker run and show 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. There will be trophies, games and music. The show is hosted by the Newton Falls July 4 Festival Committee with all proceeds benefiting the July 4 fireworks.
HARRY STEVENS DAY: Harry Stevens Night at the Mahoning Valley Scrappers will be Friday at the Eastwood Field in Niles. The Scrappers will have a Harry Stevens specialty themed jersey, which will be auctioned during the game with proceeds benefiting the Niles Avenue and Main planning for its Harry Stevens Hot Dog Day June 30. The Avenue and Main will hold a display in the main concourse. Fans entering the main gate will receive a specialty Harry Stevens print designed by Rick Muccio.
BIRDS IN FLIGHT: Birds in Flight Sanctuary will be showcased 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Howland Township farmers market at the Richard Orwig Pavilion on East Market Street.
COLLECTION OFFERED: A household hazardous waste, electronics and appliance recycling collection will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each Wednesday through October at the seasonal drop-off facility, 5138 Enterprise Blvd., Warren. The collection is for Geauga and Trumbull county residents. No latex paint, no commercial waste and no tires. Limit of two televisions. For information, call 330-675-2673.
LIBRARY STORYTELLER: The McKinley Memorial Library will have storyteller Lindsay Bonilla 2 p.m. Wednesday with “3, 2, 1 Blastoff” at the McKinley Memorial auditorium.
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6 p.m., CRN Healthcare Inc., 4087 Youngstown Road SE, Warren; 330-307-8182.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480 or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren; 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — 1540 Tod Ave., Warren, 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Toastmasters Executive 408 — 6:40 p.m., Adamas Square, 8131 Market St., Boardman.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program; 330-599-2402.
• Niles American Legion Post 106 — 6:30 p.m., post home, 1029 N. Main St., Niles; 330-652-1323.
• The Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9678 — 7 p.m., 16013 W. High St., Middlefield. Gary, 440-321-0808.
• Kinship Association Support Meeting — 9:30 a.m., YWCA, Warren, second floor; 330-675-2617.
• Loving Outreach Surviving Suicide — 5:30 p.m., Valley Counseling, 150 E. Market St., Warren.
• Newton Falls VFW Ladies Auxiliary 3332 — 7 p.m., post home, 433 Arlington Road, Newton Falls.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Community Church of Leavittsburg, 4640 W. Market St., Leavittsburg; 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard; 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• Grief Support Group — 10:30 a.m. Vienna United Methodist Church community room, 4265 Warren Sharon Road, Vienna. Sponsored by Herron Funeral Home and Hospice of the Valley. 330-399-6650.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren; 330-369-3010.
• The Weigh Inn — weigh-in 5 to 6 p.m., meeting 6:15 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St. 330-652-9098.