• BAZETTA TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting 6 p.m. today at township hall on the police chief position, hot mix program and labor management with fire department regarding payroll.
• McDONALD BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 7 p.m. today at the high school.
• WARREN TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting 10 a.m. today at TBEIC, 125 W. Market St., Warren, to meet with Eastgate and Warren city officials to discuss the possibility of the Warren-Summit Street dam and Warren Township South Main Street dam removal.
• WARREN TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. today at township hall.
• BRISTOL BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold special meetings 8:30 a.m. Wednesday on strategic planning and 1:45 p.m. Wednesday at the board offices on fiscal year-end business.
• LaBRAE BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the board office for fiscal year-end transactions and personnel.
• NILES BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the administration building.
• TRUMBULL METROPARKS will meet 4:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Clarence Darrow Metroparks / Young’s Run Disc Course pavilion in Champion.
• WARREN CITY COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal justice building. Council will meet 4 p.m. in the caucus room to review the agenda.