STORYTIME ON PATIO: A Family Storytime on the Patio will be 6:30 p.m. today at the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library, 444 Mahoning Ave. The outdoor family storytime features stories, crafts and a spring garden-inspired snack. Meets rain or shine. For families with children ages 3 and up.
SAFETY TOWN: Champion Rotary’s Safety Town will be 9:30 a.m. to noon June 3 to 7 for students who will enter kindergarten in the fall. There is no cost to participate, but registration is required. The event will be at the preK-8 school. Forward any questions to cham email@example.com or 330-979-3739.
LEVY COMMITTEE: The Trumbull County MetroParks levy committee will meet 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at Clarence Darrow MetroPark on Educational Highway in Champion. Fliers will be distributed for upcoming events.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Volunteers are needed to decorate the graves for veterans for Memorial Day. Meet 9 a.m. Friday at Pineview Cemetery and 9 a.m. Saturday at Oakwood Cemetery. At 10 a.m. Saturday at Oakwood Cemetery, members of Cub Scout Troop 101 will be placing flags and geraniums on 340 veterans’ graves.
NEW WEBSITE: The Trumbull County Tourism Bureau has launched its new website www.ExploreTrumbull County.com. The site highlights a wide array of attractions and activities in the county each month.
PARADE TEAM: SCOPE Senior Services is looking for anyone age 50 and older who may be interested in being part of the SCOPE “We Are Off Our Rockers” parade dance team. Men and women are welcome, as are people who use walkers and wheelchairs. Last year, 25 people ages 50 to 92 took part in the parade team. The team was part of many area parades. The team practices noon each Friday at Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St. For information, call 330-399-8846.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Attitude of Gratitude — 12:30 p.m., Beatitude House, 1370 Tod Ave., Warren.
• Women in Progress — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 21 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Tuesday Night Surrender — 7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Nicotine Anonymous — 5:30 p.m., St. Joseph Warren Hospital Warren Room, 627 Eastland Ave. SE, Warren.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Fowler Community Church, 4651 state Route 305, Fowler, 12-step faith-based program. 330-550-3393.
• Smalltown Recovery Al-Anon Family Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• TOPS Ohio 1694, Champion — weigh-in 5:15 p.m., meeting 6 p.m., St. John Lutheran Church, 5734 Mahoning Ave. NW, Champion. Call 330-502-8483.
• Kickin’ It In Kinsman, a Narcotics Anonymous meeting — 7 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• Girard-Liberty Rotary — 6 p.m., Amen Corner, 21 W. Main St., Girard, 330-539-5837 or 330-545-5694.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis Club — 6:30 p.m., Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St., 330-545-1338.
• Stephen Foster Chorus — singing group for men, 7 p.m., Warren SCOPE Center, 375 N. Park Ave., Warren. 330-652-5739.
• Food Addicts Anonymous — 7 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, 162 S. Raccoon Road, Austintown. Call 330-793-1599.
• Al-Anon — 9:30 a.m. First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, 9 a.m. beginner’s meeting.
• Urban 4-H — 5:30 pm., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• TOPS OHIO 1374 — weigh-in 8:45 a.m., First Church of God, 426 W. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• TOPS OHIO 1165 — weigh-in 8:30 a.m., meeting 9 a.m., First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• TOPS 1060 — weigh-in 6 p.m., meet at 6:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Champion Rotary Club — noon, Wayside Inn.
• Codependency and Grief for those who have lost loved ones to alcohol or drug abuse — 7 p.m. Care Center of the Kelley-Robb-Cummins Funeral Home, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard. Call 330-534-1952.
• Mahoning Valley Olde Car Club’s ‘Tuesday Cruise Nite’, 5 to 8 p.m. Austintown Senior Center, 112 Westchester Drive, off Mahoning Ave. $3 registration.
• American Legion Riders — 6:15 p.m., 700 (motorcycle club), Howland American Legion Post 700, 8273 High St. NE, Howland.
• Alzheimer Assistance and Referral Network Support Group — 6 p.m., Girard Public Library, 105 E. Prospect St., Girard.
• Alliance for Substance Abuse Prevention — 9:30 a.m., Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board offices, 4076 Youngstown Road SE, No. 201, Warren.
• VFW Post 2662 — 6:30 p.m. at Bazetta Town Hall.
• Minute by Minute Narcotics Anonymous — 7 p.m. closed discussion, First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave., Warren.
• Parents of Murdered Children — 6 p.m. Girard Municipal Building. 330-219-2438.