• BAZETTA PARK BOARD will meet 7 p.m. today at the township hall.
• BRISTOL BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 5:30 p.m. today at the board offices on collective bargaining agreement and personnel matters.
• WARREN TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 10 a.m. today at township hall to discuss fire chief compensation package, demolition of vacant homes, possible Leavittsburg dam removal and personnel issues.
• BROOKFIELD BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 7 p.m. Wednesday at the high school.
• MCDONALD BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 7 p.m. Wednesday at the high school media center.
• NILES FISCAL COMMISSION will meet noon Wednesday at the school district administration building.
• TRUMBULL METROPARKS BOARD will meet 4:30 p.m. Wednesday at the board meeting room, 155 E. Market St., Warren.
• WARREN CITY COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal justice building.