CORTLAND LIBRARY EVENT: The Cortland Library Branch will hold a Device Drop-In 2 to 4 p.m. today. The public can to learn how to use their personal electronic device to borrow free eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMovies from the library. Drop by during the event to learn how to download free apps available to help borrow digital items with your library card. Bring your library card and fully-charged device to get started.
BARN QUILTS PROGRAM: McKinley Memorial Library in Niles will hold a presentation on Barn Quilt Trail with Harold and Betty Babb 6 p.m. April 25. The Ashtabula County Barn Quilt Trail passes through farms, orchards, historical sites and private properties. The barn quilts were launched in 2014 and comprise more than 100 barn quilts including those on bridges and homes. The barn quilts are Ashtabula County’s fastest growing tourist attractions. Registration required at 330-652-1704, Ext. 3.
LEGO BUILDERS: McKinley Memorial Library in Niles will hold Lego Builders Day 2 p.m. Saturday at the McKinley Birthplace Replica House. Attendees can build scenes and structures
CANCER PREVENTION: A program on herbs and spices in cancer prevention and cancer-related side effects will be 5:30 p.m. today at Warren Trumbull County Main Library. Kayla Aluise and Katherine Davis, registered dietitians in Oncology Nutrition from Mercy Health, will share samples and information about herbs and spices helpful in cancer prevention. Registration is requested.
LEARNING THE GAME: The Howland Branch Library will hold Learn to Play Mah-Jongg 6 p.m. today with three sessions. Carolyn Roberts will teach participants how to play the tile-based game that originated in China. Mah-Jongg is played with four players using tiles stamped with Chinese symbols. Very similar to the card game Gin Rummy. Registration is required. Space is limited.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Attitude of Gratitude — 12:30 p.m., Beatitude House, 1370 Tod Ave., Warren.
• Women in Progress — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 21 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Tuesday Night Surrender — 7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Nicotine Anonymous — 5:30 p.m., St. Joseph Warren Hospital, Warren Room, 627 Eastland Ave. SE, Warren.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Fowler Community Church, 4651 state Route 305, Fowler, 12-step faith-based program. 330-550-3393.
• Smalltown Recovery Al-Anon Family Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• TOPS Ohio 1694, Champion — weigh-in 5:15 p.m., meeting 6 p.m., St. John Lutheran Church, 5734 Mahoning Ave. NW, Champion. Call 330-502-8483.
• Kickin’ It In Kinsman, a Narcotics Anonymous meeting — 7 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• Girard-Liberty Rotary — 6 p.m., Amen Corner, 21 W. Main St., Girard, 330-539-5837 or 330-545-5694.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis Club — 6:30 p.m., Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St., 330-545-1338.
• Stephen Foster Chorus — singing group for men, 7 p.m., Warren SCOPE Center, 375 N. Park Ave., Warren. 330-652-5739.
• Food Addicts Anonymous — 7 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, 162 S. Raccoon Road, Austintown. Call 330-793-1599.
• Al-Anon — 9:30 a.m. First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW; 9 a.m. beginner’s meeting.
• Urban 4-H — 5:30 pm., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• TOPS OHIO 1374 — weigh-in 8:45 a.m., First Church of God, 426 W. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• TOPS OHIO 1165 — weigh-in 8:30 a.m., meeting 9 a.m., First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• TOPS 1060 — weigh-in 6 p.m., meet at 6:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Champion Rotary Club — noon, Wayside Inn.
• Codependency and Grief for those who have lost loved ones to alcohol or drug abuse, 7 p.m. Care Center of the Kelley-Robb-Cummins Funeral Home, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard. Call 330-534-1952.
• American Legion Riders — 6:15 p.m., 700 (motorcycle club), Howland American Legion Post 700, 8273 High St. NE, Howland.
• Parents of Murdered Children — 6 p.m. Girard Municipal Building. 330-219-2438.