EARTH DAY: The Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste Management District is planning the annual Earth Day Great American Cleanup April 22 to May 31. Communities can get involved in holding litter cleanups in local neighborhoods but selecting a day to clean the site. For information, contact the solid waste district at 330-675-2673 for trash bags, flower seeds and gloves or register at gottago green.org
EGG FESTIVAL: The Hubbard Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Cherry Lane Drive SE, will hold a Community Easter Egg Festival noon to 2 p.m. Saturday for toddlers to sixth grade. The event will include an egg hunt, cupcake walk and food. The event is free. For information, call 330-534-3111.
PLANNING EVENT: The Vienna Township Neighborhood Association is planning an Easter egg hunt 1 p.m. Saturday at the fire department. For information, call Michele Garman at 330-609-6864
GARDEN PROGRAM: The Brookfield Branch Library will host a seminar “Getting Your Garden Ready” 11:30 a.m. Saturday. Ohio State University Extension Master Gardener Wanda Thomas will explain how to prepare your garden for the season and planting veggies.
LEGO CLUB: The Cortland Library Branch will hold Lego Club 1 to 2:30 p.m. Saturday for children ages kindergarten to sixth grade. Children can create with the library’s collection of LEGO building bricks. All structures will remain at the library.
• NAR-ANON — 7 p.m., Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road SE, Warren, 12-step program for relatives and friends adversely affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. Bill, 330-856-3822.
• We Do Recover — 3 p.m., United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• Life Support — 7 p.m., Maranatha Church, 2570 Elm Road Ext., Cortland, Christian support group for recovering addicts, alcoholics, and their families.
• Glimmer of Hope — 8:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• A Better Place to Be — 10 p.m., Glenbeigh, 29 North Road, Niles.
• Gamblers Anonymous — closed meeting, 7:30 p.m., Westminster Church, 119 Stadium Drive, Boardman. 330-505-5060.
• Grief Share — recovery support group, 6:30 p.m., Seeking God’s Glory Church, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• Bible study for recovering people — 7:30 p.m., Niles Nazarene Church, Niles Vienna Road.
• Lordstown Lions bingo — 7 p.m., Lordstown administration building, 1455 Salt Springs Road. Doors open 5:30 p.m.
• Total Deliverance — 6 p.m., 2970 Parkman Road, Warren, 12-step meeting. 330-942-3597 or 330-369-2504.
• The Survivors Group — 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Outpatient Facility, 160 Clifton Drive, Howland, open discussion.