MATH MONTH: OH WOW! The Roger and Gloria Jones Children’s Center for Science and Technology will celebrate Pi Days, as part of Math Month, on Thursday, which is Pi Day. Attendees will celebrate Einstein’s birthday and the peculiar irrational number Pi with contests and hands-on activities. Admission is $3.14 with a pre-packaged pie to donate. All pies donated to The Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley. Throughout the month there will be special math programs at noon Saturdays with participants going to the InspireWorks Lab to encourage explorers to develop their math skills through hands-on programming. Activities include making math tools or math magic. Visit OHWOWKids.org
BIKE TO WORK: The Bike to Work committee will meet noon Friday at Trumbull County Health Department to plan for the annual May event. Anyone who would like to take part is welcome to attend.
SOCIETY TO MEET: Trumbull County Genealogical Society will meet 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at the Thomas meeting room, second floor of the Warren Trumbull County Public Library. The March program topic is “DNA Testing: The Process of Discovering the Level of Genetic Relationship you Have with Others in Your Family Line,” presented by Tim Seman, genealogy and local history librarian for the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County. Meetings are open to the public.
GAME NIGHT: The McKinley Memorial Library in Niles will hold various programs this week with Family Game Night 6 p.m. Wednesday and Think Spring craft program 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday at the McKinley Replica House. All supplies provided. The library will hold a Movie Night, showing “Field of Dreams,” 6 p.m. March 22 at the Niles Wellness Center. People can bring a blanket or a chair.
LUCK OF IRISH: St. Stephen Parish in Niles will hold “Luck of the Irish,” an Irish reverse raffle and dinner 5:30 p.m. Saturday at Ciminero’s Banquet Centre. Tickets are available at 330-652-5396.
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6 p.m., CRN Healthcare Inc., 4087 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — Tod Avenue, Warren, 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman. www.speaking club.org.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Community Church of Leavittsburg, 4640 W. Market St., Leavittsburg. 330-898-0357.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.