BLACK HISTORY MONTH: Sogbety Diomande, an African drummer and dancer, will be the guest 2 p.m. Saturday at the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library as part of Black History Month. Diomande, native of the Ivory Coast in West Africa, is a professional drummer and dancer and has been performing since he was a child. In African dance, all movements mean something; they tell a story. Diomande will engage children in drumming and dance of West African culture.
TRIBUTE TO NEIL DIAMOND: A Tribute to Neil Diamond will be held 7 p.m. Saturday at Music at Madison, 802 Elm St. at Madison Avenue, Youngstown. The event features Rodd Coonce with Diane Yazvac on keyboard, Bob Bacha on percussion and vocalist Patsy Sullivan. Admission is $20. Dinner at 7 p.m. and show at 8. Call Jack Peterson at 330-743-2665.
BUNNY READERS: The Howland Library Branch will hold “Read to Some Bunny” 6 to 7:30 p.m. today. Children in grades K- 6 can sign up to read aloud to registered and certified “Bunnies in Baskets” (therapy rabbits) for 15-minute sessions. Rabbits provided by F5RS (Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies and Feather Friends Rescue and Sanctuary). Registration is required.
ROBOTICS FUNDRAISER: Girard FIRST Robotics Teams will sponsor a beach party dance for Girard Intermediate students 6 to 8 p.m. Feb. 22 at the Girard High School gymnasium. There will be a DJ, contests, games, food and prizes. The team’s robot will be on display. Students can register at the high school. No tickets sold at the door.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Families Anonymous Warren — 6:45 p.m. at the Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 160 Clifton Drive, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — 1540 Tod Ave., Warren. 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman. www.speaking club.org.
• Youngstown Toastmasters Executive 408 — 6:40 p.m., Adamas Square, 8131 Market St., Boardman.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Community Church of Leavittsburg, 4640 W. Market St., Leavittsburg. 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard. 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Monday Night Miracles — 7 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• Cortland Class of 1958 — noon, Lake Tavern. 330-637-8616.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• AFCME — 1 p.m., Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 2742 North Road, Warren.
• The Weigh Inn — weigh-in 5 to 6 p.m., meeting 6:15 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St. 330-652-9098.