FILL-A-CRUISER: Braceville and Warren Townships will host a Fill-A-Cruiser for Christmas noon to 4 p.m. Saturday at Dollar General Store, Mahoning Avenue and state Route 5. Police will collect toys, canned goods and money to assist needy LaBrae Local School District children and their families.
TREES AT MALL: The Eastwood Mall’s Festival of Trees is being held through Sunday, when the drawing for trees will be held at 2 p.m. All proceeds from the tree raffle will benefit the American Cancer Society. Winners need to pick up trees either 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday or 4 to 8 p.m. Dec. 19. For information call Catlin at 330-219-5091. Winners are responsible for transporting trees.
ORNAMENT MAKING: A children’s program on ornament making will be held 5 p.m. Thursday at the Cortland Library Branch. Children can create ornaments to hang on the tree.
The program is for children in kindergarten to third grade. Registration is required.
DANCE PARTY: “Prance Around the Tree” Family Dance Party will be held 11 a.m. Saturday at the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library in Warren. The program is for families with kids from babies to age 6. Registration is required.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Cortland Community Band — 7 p.m., Cortland Middle School, Wakefield Drive. Visit CortlandCommunityBand.org or call Pat at 330-652-2424. No auditions needed.
• Cancer Caregiver Support Group Trumbull County — 6 to 8 p.m. St. Mary’s Church, 3504 Main St., Mineral Ridge. Joyce, 330-652-0071.
• Higher Education Assistance — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. Call 330-369-3010.
• Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University — 6:30 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• TOPS 1429 — weigh-in 9 a.m., meeting 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Wednesday Morning Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous — closed discussion 10 a.m., USW, 1375 Union Hall, Room 7, 684 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Willingness Group — 10:30 a.m., Salvation Army, 1501 Glenwood Ave., Youngstown.
• Wednesday Here and Now — 6 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Champion Group — 6:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 3924 High St. NW, Champion.
• Families Anonymous Warren — newcomers 6:45 p.m., meeting 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 160 Clifton Drive, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• Niles Al-Anon — 8 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 21 Fairview Ave., Niles.
• Nar-Anon, 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church of Girard, 890 Churchill Hubbard Road, Girard. Cindy, 330-207-0845.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis Club — noon, Enzo’s, Elm Road, Warren.
• Warren Rotary Club — noon, Enzo’s Restaurant, Elm Road NE.
• TOPS 1350, Cortland — 9:20 a.m. weigh-in, 10 a.m. meeting, Bazetta Township Hall, 3372 state Route 5, Bazetta.