• BAZETTA TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold special meeting 11 a.m. today at township hall to make decisions regarding insurance issues and levy issues.
• BRISTOL BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a records commission meeting 2 p.m. today at the board offices to review and approve a new schedule retention and disposition.
• HUBBARD BOARD OF CONTROL will meet 11 a.m. today at the municipal building.
• NEWTON FALLS PLANNING AND ZONING BOARD will meet 5:30 p.m. today at the municipal building.
• NILES CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION will meet 4 p.m. today at the city building.
• WARREN TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold special meeting 10 a.m. today at the township hall to discuss personnel issues, demolition, purchase of radios for the police department, hold a phone conference with township attorney and meet with department heads.
• MCDONALD COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the community center.
• NILES COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the safety service complex.