SEED TO TABLE: Newton Falls Library will hold “Seed to Table” 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the library for patrons of all ages to enjoy a harvest celebration. There will be free treats from the garden, crafts, activities and a petting zoo with animals from Spring Mist Traveling Farm.
FARM MARKET: A farmers market will be held 3 to 6 p.m. Friday at Quinby Park. The event will include cooking demonstrations, family-themed activities, food nutritional information and music.
HONORING VETERANS: The Girard-Liberty Rotary Club is seeking to honor veterans and first responders through its U.S. Flag Project. Nominations are being sough to present a flag to a veteran or first responder each month beginning in October. The club will provide the honoree selected with a flag to be flown at the person’s home for recognized holiday periods. Nominations can be sent to Girard-Liberty Rotary Club, P.O. Box 141, Girard, 44420, no later than the 15th of each month prior to the next month.
The club’s flag project provides individuals and businesses with U.S. flags to be flown during two periods of Memorial Day to Fourth of July and Labor Day to Veterans Day. Rotary members place and take down the flags. Cost is $30 per year. Send requests to P.O. Box 141, Girard, 44420. Proceeds from the project help with community service projects, donations and scholarships.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Attitude of Gratitude — 12:30 p.m., Beatitude House, 1370 Tod Ave., Warren.
• Women in Progress — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 21 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Tuesday Night Surrender — 7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Nicotine Anonymous — 5:30 p.m., St. Joseph Warren Hospital, Warren Room, 627 Eastland Ave. SE, Warren.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Fowler Community Church, 4651 state Route 305, Fowler, 12-step faith-based program. 330-550-3393.
• Smalltown Recovery Al-Anon Family Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• TOPS Ohio 1694, Champion — weigh-in 5:15 p.m., meeting 6 p.m., St. John Lutheran Church, 5734 Mahoning Ave. NW, Champion. Call 330-502-8483.
• Kickin’ It In Kinsman, a Narcotics Anonymous meeting — 7 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• Girard-Liberty Rotary — 6 p.m., Amen Corner, 21 W. Main St., Girard, 330-539-5837 or 330-545-5694.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis Club — 6:30 p.m., Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St., 330-545-1338.
• Stephen Foster Chorus — singing group for men, 7 p.m., Warren SCOPE Center, 375 N. Park Ave., Warren. 330-652-5739.
• Food Addicts Anonymous — 7 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, 162 S. Raccoon Road, Austintown. Call 330-793-1599.
• Al-Anon — 9:30 a.m. First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, 9 a.m. beginner’s meeting.
• Urban 4-H — 5:30 pm., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• TOPS OHIO 1374 — weigh-in 8:45 a.m., First Church of God, 426 W. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• TOPS OHIO 1165 — weigh-in 8:30 a.m., meeting 9 a.m., First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• TOPS 1060 — weigh-in 6 p.m., meet at 6:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Champion Rotary Club — noon, Wayside Inn.
• Codependency and Grief for those who have lost loved ones to alcohol or drug abuse, 7 p.m. Care Center of the Kelley-Robb-Cummins Funeral Home, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard. Call 330-534-1952.
• Mahoning Valley Olde Car Club’s Tuesday Cruise Nite, 5 to 8 p.m. Austintown Senior Center, 112 Westchester Drive, Austintown. $3 registration.
• Howland Schools Retirees, Enzo’s Restaurant in Warren. Call Mary Fuller for the time, at 330-856-5226.
• American Legion Post 700 — 6:15 p.m., Howland American Legion Post 700, 8273 High St. NE, Howland.
• Minute-by-Minute Narcotics Anonymous — 7 p.m. closed discussion, First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle.