SUMMER READING ENDS: The Warren-Trumbull County Public Library will hold its summer reading program finale party 1 p.m. Friday. The “Libraries Rock!” end-of-summer program will include musician Duke Otherwise. There will be an ice cream social.
The program is for ages 3 to 12. Registration is required. Call 330-399-8807, Ext. 206, to sign up.
SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE: Operation Back 2 School is a United Way of Trumbull County, communitywide school supply drive to help low-income students return to school with the school they need. Community members may donate new supplies through Aug. 10 at Dollar General locations, Menards, Trumbull Family Fitness and the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library.
To donate money, make checks payable to United Way of Trumbull County, c/o Operation Back 2 School, 3601 Youngstown Road SE, Warren 44484.
Any business, organization, club or church that would like to be a participating location for Operation Back 2 School may call 330-369-1000, Ext. 29, or visit www.unitedwaytrumbull.org/operation-back-2-school-2.
SUMMER HISTORY CAMP: The Mahoning Valley Historical Society is hosting summer camps at the Tyler Mahoning Valley History Center in Youngstown. The Young Historians summer day camp will be held Monday to Aug. 3 for ages 12 to 15. Campers will learn what it was like to be an historian while completing a special project such as a website, video for an exhibit or local story.
Call 330-743-2589 for information.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Business Connections of Trumbull County — 7:30 a.m. Panera Restaurant on Elm Road, Warren. 330-719-0727.
• Roundtable Carvers woodcarving club — 9 to 11:30 a.m., Senior Center, Fifth Avenue, Youngstown, 330-318-3609.
• Engage Prayer and Intercession Group — 6:30 p.m., 3217 Surrey Ave., Warren. 330-550-3393.
• Thursday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m, Meridian Place, 1184 Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Where Are You at Today — noon, United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• Thursday Clean People — 7 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St., Niles.
• Kids Club Children Ministries — 6 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Niles Rotary Club — noon, Ciminero’s Banquet Centre, 123 N. Main St., Niles.
• Warren Kiwanis — noon, Buena Vista Cafe, Warren.
• People Empowering Progress Productivity — 6 to 7:30 p.m., 2051 Niles Road SE, Warren, promote aftercare following incarceration.
• NAMI Connection — 1:30 p.m. Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown. 330-531-7490, email@example.com or www.namimv.org
• NAMI Connection — 6 p.m., D&E Center, 142 Javit Court, Austintown. 330-531-7490, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.namimv.org
• Warren Thursday Al-Anon Group — 7:30 p.m., SS. Cyril and Methodius Church, 185 Laird Ave. NE, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 188 — weigh-in at 5 p.m., meeting at 5:30 p.m., Covenant Presbyterian Church, 2050 Oakdale NW, Warren.
• TOPS 1497 — weigh-in 9:30 a.m., meeting at 10 a.m., Smith Corners United Methodist Church, 3000 S. Canfield Niles Road, Austintown. 330-759-4737.
• Divorce / Death Aren’t Really the End (DARE) singles group — 7:30 p.m. Disciples Christian Church, 565 Boardman Canfield Road. 330-729-0127.
• Newton Township Cemetery Association — 6 p.m., township hall.
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; email email@example.com; or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle