Business feasibility to be focus of class
URBAN LEAGUE: The Warren-Youngstown Urban League is sponsoring a class on determining business feasibility. The class is 6 p.m. Thursday at the Urban League, West Market Street, Warren. To reserve a seat, call Teresa Hosey at 330-394-4316.
NEWTON FALLS MARKET: The final Newton Falls farmers market of the year will be 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the village community center park. There will be crafts, farm produce, baked goods and other items. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. For information, call 330-872-0920.
SESCA MEETING: The South East Community Association Inc., will meet 6 p.m. Thursday at St. James White Hall, corner of Milton and Ward streets in Warren.
PROGRAM ON WWI: Trumbull County Historical Society will hold a program ”World War I: Commemorating the Dead, the Meaning of Memorials and Collective Memory” with Molly Sergi of Kent State University 2 p.m. Sunday at the John Stark Edwards House. There will be tours of the home following the program.
BLOCKWATCH TO MEET: Girard Second Ward blockwatch will meet 6 p.m. Thursday at Girard Free Library.
SHOWCASING ROBOTS: Members of the Hubbard Robotics Team will host a ”Meet the Robot” 1 to 4 p.m. Sept. 30 at the Hubbard Municipal Building. The event is free. There will be a short presentations at 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. Children will have the opportunity to drive the robot.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Cortland Community Band — 7 p.m., Cortland Middle School, Wakefield Drive. Visit CortlandCommunityBand.org or call Pat at 330-652-2424. No auditions needed.
• Higher Education Assistance — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. Call 330-369-3010.
• Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University — 6:30 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• TOPS 1429 — weigh-in 9 a.m., meeting 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Wednesday Morning Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous — closed discussion 10 a.m., USW, 1375 Union Hall, Room 7, 684 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Willingness Group — 10:30 a.m., Salvation Army, 1501 Glenwood Ave., Youngstown.
• Wednesday Here and Now — 6 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Champion Group — 6:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 3924 High St. NW, Champion.
• It Works: How and Why — 7:30 p.m., Shrine of Our Lady, 517 S. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown.
• Families Anonymous Warren — newcomers 6:45 p.m., meeting 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 160 Clifton Drive, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• Niles Al-Anon — 8 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 21 Fairview Ave., Niles.
• Ohio Star Quilters — 9 a.m., the first, third and fourth Wednesdays of the month, Howland SCOPE Senior Center in Howland. Sandy O’Malley, 330-898-3151.
• Austintown Never Alone Nar-Anon Group — 7 p.m. Wednesdays, upstairs at the Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 5211 Mahoning Ave., Austintown, a 12-step program for relatives and friends affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. 330 207-0845.
• God Walked In — 5 p.m., 5 Memorial Drive, Greenville, Pa.
• Mended Hearts Support Group — 7 p.m., Finnegan Auditorium, St. Elizabeth Health Center. 330-793-2531.
• Warren Rotary Club — noon, Enzo’s Restaurant, Elm Road NE.
• TOPS 1350, Cortland — weigh-in, 9:15 a.m., Bazetta Township Hall, 3372 state Route 5, Bazetta.
• TOPS 1859 — 5:30 p.m. for weigh-in and meeting 6 p.m., Champion Christian Church, 151 Center St., Champion.
• Niles Kiwanis — noon, Hometown Buffet, Eastwood Mall complex, Niles.
• Metaphysics, psychic phenomenon and paranormal discussion — 6 p.m. the last Wednesday of each month, Yoga Center, 972 Youngstown Kingsville Road, Vienna.
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; email email@example.com or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle.