Bar association to hold memorial
‘RESOLUTIONS OF RESPECT’: The Trumbull County Bar Association will hold the 13th annual memorial service 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Trumbull County Courthouse’s third-floor courtroom. The event will feature readings of ”resolutions of respect” to deceased association members from 2016-17.
HERITAGE HARVEST DAYS: Heritage Harvest Days will be 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Trumbull County Antique Tractor Club grounds, 1653 Ridge Road, Vienna. The show will feature a variety of antique tractors on display and several mechanical demonstrations.There will be handcrafted gift items, a flea market, musical entertainment and wagon ride through the woods (weather permitting).
ROBOTICS SHOW: Members of the Hubbard Robotics Team will host ”Meet the Robot” 1 p.m. Saturday at the Hubbard municipal building. The public is welcome. Short demonstrations will be held at 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
MUSEUM OPEN: The Butts Family Museum, intersection of state Routes 193 and 305, Fowler, will be open 1 to 4 p.m. the fourth Sunday of month through October. Historical items of the township are being shown.
GALA EVENT: The United Methodist Community Center will have provided 95 years of service to women, children, veterans and others in need in local communities. The center is in a covenant relationship with the national organization of the United Methodist Women that provides some of the funding to support our ministries through our centers in Youngstown and Warren. The center is hosting UMCC as a Community Treasure Celebration 6 to 9 p.m. Oct. 19 at Our Lady of Mount Carmel, with “A Night of Jazz” featuring Chantae Cann — a renowned jazz recording artist. Local vendors will showcase their desserts. For tickets, call 330-747-5149.
AFTERNOON AT THE CENTER: The Sunday ”Afternoon at the Warren Heritage Center” will be 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Kinsman House, 303 Mahoning Avenue NW, Warren. Admission is free. The featured program will be followed by a tour of the historic home.
• NAR-ANON, a 12-step program for relatives and friends who have been adversely affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs, 7 p.m., Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road SE, Warren. For more information, call Bill at 330-856-3822.
• We Do Recover — 3 p.m., United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• Glimmer of Hope — 8:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• A Better Place to Be — 10 p.m., Glenbeigh, 29 North Road, Niles.
• Gamblers Anonymous — 7:30 p.m., closed meeting, Westminster Church, 119 Stadium Drive, Boardman.
• Grief Share — 6:30 p.m., Seeking God’s Glory Church, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• Bible study for recovering people — 7:30 p.m., Niles Nazarene Church, Niles Vienna Road.
• Reformers Unanimous — 7 p.m., 2111 Sodom Hutchings Road, Vienna, a Christ-centered addiction abstinence program. 330-509-0001 or 330-720-2463.
• Lordstown Lions bingo — 7 p.m., Lordstown administration building, 1455 Salt Springs Road. Doors open 5:30 p.m.
• Total Deliverance — 6 p.m., 2970 Parkman Road, Warren. For information, call 330-942-3597 or 330-369-2504.
• The Survivors Group — 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Outpatient Facility, 160 Clifton Drive, Howland, open discussion.
• Howland Group — 1 p.m., Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road.
• Saturday Here and Now Group — 4 p.m., The Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Saturday Night Serenity — 7 p.m., First Church of God, 541 South High St., Cortland.
• Seeking God’s Glory — 6:30 p.m., 3217 Surrey Ave., Warren.
• Overeaters Anonymous — 10 a.m., St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, 4453 Warren Sharon Road, Vienna.
• Saturday Night Recovery– 4 p.m., Sahara Club II D, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Saturday Night Recovery — 7 p.m. open discussion, Second Christian Church, 904 W. Market St., Warren.