RESCHEDULED / CANCELED SHOWS
Tickets already purchased will be honored for the new dates unless otherwise specified:
• Jamey Johnson’s April 9 concert at Packard Music Hall has been rescheduled for June 26. Caitlin Canty still is scheduled to open.
• Robins Theatre has rescheduled Christopher Cross for 8 p.m. Aug. 11 and Air Supply for 7:30 p.m. Nov. 8. Box office will be closed until April 6 in accordance with Gov. Mike DeWine’s stay-at-home order. Customers can leave a message at 234-430-0005 or email contact @robinstheatre.com with questions.
• WonderStuck, a music and arts festival originally scheduled June 6 and 7 at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, has been moved to Sept. 12 and 13. Portugal. The Man and Walk the Moon will remain the headliners. Other confirmed acts include Of Monsters and Men, Third Eye Blind, Quinn XCII, Trombone Shorty, Saint Motel, Shaed, The Airborne Toxic Event, Atlas Genius, The Vindys and The Floorwalkers. All previously purchased passes will be valid for the new dates or can be exchanged for the same level passes for the 2021 festival. Emails will be sent to ticket holders with more details about the exchanges.
• The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony now will be held at 8 p.m. Nov. 7 at Public Auditorium in downtown Cleveland. The show will be broadcast live on HBO.
• Comedian Nikki Glaser’s April 11 show at the Agora Theatre has been moved to Oct. 17.
• Three more shows have been rescheduled by The Kent Stage: The Music of Cream, 8 p.m. Aug. 20; Brubeck Brothers Quartet, 8 p.m. Sept. 3; Bob Mould, 8 p.m. Nov. 21.
• The Sonic Temple Music + Art Festival in Columbus has been canceled. Ticket buyers can get full refunds, apply their purchase toward tickets for the 2021 event or exchange them for tickets to other festivals produced by Danny Wimmer Presents.