Kent-Trumbull tours a tale of acceptance
Summerstock presents ‘Monsters can be Princesses Too’
CHAMPION — Kent-Trumbull Summer Stock hits the road with “Monsters Can Be Princesses Too.”
The touring production will performs eight shows in the next month. The play is a story about acceptance, both accepting who you are and accepting others. Though a monster is not usually considered a princess, our heroes learn that through friendship and understanding, anyone can be a part of the group.
Jessica Brumfield directs a cast featuring Avery Chambers, Bryce Haynie, Cayman Haynie, Quinn Kistler, Ava Liptak, Steve Martin, Emma Middleton, Catherine Mikula, Joseph Mikula, Nicholas Mikula, Paige Marsh, Grace Reardon, Sofia Sandberg, Lauren Stewart and Cadence Treich.
Performances are scheduled at:
• Monday — Girard Free Library, 105 E. Prospect St., at 2 p.m.
• Wednesday — Warren-Trumbull County Public Library, 444 Mahoning Ave. NW, at 2 p.m.
• July 17 — Willard Community Garden, Willard Avenue SE, Warren, at 10 a.m.
• July 18 — Warren-Trumbull County Public Library Howland Branch, 9095 E. Market St., at 2 p.m.
• July 25 — Warren-Trumbull County Public Library Cortland Branch, 578 Lakeview Drive, at 2 p.m.
• July 29 — Warren-Trumbull County Public Library Lordstown Branch, 1471 Salt Springs Road, at 2 p.m.
• July 31 — Newton Falls Public Library, 204 S. Canal St., at 2 p.m.
• Aug. 1 — Warren-Trumbull County Public Library, 415 Churchill-Hubbard Road, at 11 a.m.
Admission for all performances is free.