UPDATE YOUR LISTING: To update information, resubmit your health notes by email to email@example.com.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY: Class is 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursdays at the Warren Revival Center Fellowship Hall, 4000 W. Market St., Leavittsburg.
Call 330-898-4295 for information.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT VACCINATIONS: The Trumbull County Combined Health District offers vaccinations to children and adults. For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3. Adult TB testing is available by appointment.
WELLNESS CENTER PROGRAMS: The Niles Wellness Center offers the following programs. To register, call the center at 330-349-9355 or email Theresa Scirocco at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynda Briach at lbriach@thecity ofniles.com.
• Free SilverSneakers class for members, 10 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Yoga with Tricia, 10 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Bring a mat.
• Spinning class, 6:30 p.m. Mondays, 7 p.m. Thursdays, 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 8:30 a.m. Saturdays.
TRUMBULL COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY BOARD: The TCMHRB schedule includes:
• Today: FCFC Countywide Day 1 Orientation, 8:30 a.m. Registration is required by teleconference;
• Today: TCMHR Board of Directors meeting, 4:30 p.m., TMHA first floor conference Room or by videoconference;
• Thursday: Early Childhood Collaborating Committee, 2 p.m., videoconference.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL: St. Joe’s at Eastwood Mall’s hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, next to JCPenney and Kay Jewelers. All classes are open to anyone with a St. Joe’s at the Mall membership. Screenings and programs are open to the public. Some classes are by registration only due to social-distancing guidelines. Call 330-652-7542 to register. For a limited time, some of the classes will be on St. Joe’s at the Mall Facebook Live page.
St. Joe’s at the Mall is a SilverSneakers, Silver and Fit, and Renew Active site. For more information, call 330-652-7542.
Weekly exercise classes include: Cardio Jam; SilverSneakers Cardio class; Silver Sneakers Classic; easy yoga classes; chair yoga; Parkinson’s and movement disorder exercise class; Zumba classes; beginning balance class; advance balance; 60-up balance class; cardio combo class.
• Free blood pressure screenings, 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday;
• Free nutritional assessment with a dietitian on Fridays by appointment only;
• Strong People gym membership monthly fees $24 by appointment initially with exercise physiologist.
• Mondays at 3:15 p.m. — Cardio Combo with Terri Dean. Call to register.
• Wednesday, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. — Talk with a Doc program, “Lumps and Bumps: What to Know,” with Dr. Clare Rech. Call to register.
• Thursday, 8 to 11:15 a.m. — Mercy Health Mobile Mammography, St. Joe’s at the Mall parking area, by Target. Call to schedule a visit.