UPDATE YOUR LISTING: To update information, resubmit your health notes by email to email@example.com.
VACCINE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Volunteers with various medical licenses who are actively practicing or are retired with an active license are highly encouraged to support response efforts to the COVID-19 vaccination program by signing up for the Mahoning County Medical Reserve Corps. Nonmedical adult volunteers are needed to assist and can sign up also.
To join, visit www.ohio responds.odh.ohio.gov. Interested persons who live in a county that does not have an MRC unit may elect to register in a neighboring county.
Medical providers can enroll to participate in the COVID-19 Vaccination Program. Any facility licensed by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy to administer or provide vaccination services is eligible to enroll as a potential COVID-19 vaccine provider. More information can be found at https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/know-our-programs/covid-19-vaccine-provider/ohio-covid-19-provider-enroll.ment
OAFP’S FAMILY PHYSICIAN OF THE YEAR: The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians is calling for nominations for one of its most prestigious awards, the 2021 Family Physician of the Year.
This award recognizes an Ohio family physician who has exhibited extraordinary, beyond-the-call-of-duty merit, and encourages OAFP members and medical students to pursue the ideals of family medicine, and convey these ideals to the public.
To be nominated for this award, the family physician must: have 10 years post-residency (or equivalent) experience; be a current member of the OAFP for a meaningful period of time; and be currently a practicing physician.
Nominations can be made by any current OAFP member, a regional chapter, a family medicine residency program, departments of family medicine, or a community individual. Nominations are due by March 5.
To nominate your physician, complete the online nomination form or send a letter of recommendation to: OAFP Awards Workgroup, Ohio Academy of Family Physicians, 4075 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43214-3296; fax: 614-267-9191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To check if a physician is a member of the OAFP, contact Lauren Heberling at email@example.com or call 800-742-7327.
TCMHRB MEETINGS: The February calendar for the Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board, 4076 Youngstown Road SE, Suite 201, Warren, includes:
• ASAP Coalition, 9:30 a.m. today. Join Zoom meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88199791176?pwd=MHRlVDZBOG1Dc3pLekdCaGg1UFQxdz09, with meeting ID 881 9979 1176 and passcode 017584, or dial in to 312-626-6799 or 929-205-6099.
• TCMHRB Board of Directors Meeting, 4:30 p.m. today. Join Zoom meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88182035512?pwd=VjVjQXdreExoZ29EeGM1eGN6NWdzQT09, with meeting ID 881 8203 5512 and passcode 935972, or dial 312-626-6799 or 929-205-6099.
• FCFC Council Meeting, 8:30 a.m. Thursday, https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/236061469, or dial 312- 757-3121 with access code 236-061-469.
• Voices of Youth Committee meeting, 1 p.m. Thursday. Join Zoom meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88541892138?pwd=bG5NOWgxL0ZMRFk4aDgwMmdYYTZBZz09, with meeting ID 885 4189 2138 and passcode 394417, or dial 312-626-6799 or 929-205-6099.
• Budget and Finance Meeting, 4:30 p.m. Feb. 23. Join Zoom Meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89962685232?pwd=REw3T21ONk1idUVZNlZnbXFOcnhyUT09, with meeting ID: 899 6268 5232 and passcode 041796, or dial 312-626-6799 or 929-205-6099.
• FCFC Executive Board Meeting, 8:30 a.m. Feb. 25. Join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/798007717 or dial 408-650-3123 with access code: 798-007-717.