UPDATE YOUR LISTING: To update information, resubmit your health notes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE FITNESS PROGRAM: The Stepping Out Program, provided through a grant from the Mercy Health Foundation, offers free fitness classes and activities online and throughout the Mahoning Valley.
For information, call Doris Bullock, project coordinator, at 330-720-3293 or email her at email@example.com.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL: St. Joe’s at Eastwood Mall’s hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, at a new location, next to JCPenney and Kay Jewelers. All classes are open to anyone with a St. Joe’s at the Mall membership. Screenings and programs are open to the public. All classes are by registration only due to social-distancing guidelines. Call 330-652-7542 to register. For a limited time, some of the classes will be on St. Joe’s at the Mall Facebook Live page.
St. Joe’s at the Mall is a SilverSneakers, Silver and Fit, and Renew Active site. For more information, call 330-652-7542.
• Cardio Jam group exercise, 8:15 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays;
• New Cardio Jam 2 with Terri Dean, 9:30 a.m. Mondays and Fridays;
• SilverSneakers cardio class, 10 a.m. Mondays and 10:15 a.m. Wednesdays;
• SilverSneakers Classic, 9:30 and 10:45 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays;
• Easy yoga class, 11:15 a.m. Mondays and 10 a.m. Thursdays (cost involved);
• Chair yoga, 9:30 a.m. Mondays, 10 a.m. Wednesdays and Fridays;
• Parkinson’s and movement disorder exercise class, 11:30 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays;
• Zumba, 8:15 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays ($3 per class for non-SilverSneakers members);
• Advance balance class, 11:15 a.m. and noon Thursdays;
• Free blood pressure screenings, 9 a.m. to noon Monday, Wednesday and Friday;
• Free nutritional assessment with a dietitian on Fridays by appointment only;
• Community Weight Loss Challenge, Jan 4. Six-week challenge at $20 per person. Weekly weigh-ins begin Jan. 18;
• Grief 101, 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. Jan. 7. Facilitated by Kim Calhoun, licensed social worker at Hospice of the Valley. Call 330-549-5901 to register. Class size limited to 15;
• Walk With A Doc, 7:45 to 8:45 a.m. Jan. 8. Join a local doctor for an informational talk and walk in the Eastwood Mall. Giveaways are available for those who register ahead of time. Refreshments will be served.
• Strong People gym membership monthly fees $24 by appointment initially with exercise physiologist. St. Joe’s at the Mall is a SilverSneakers®, Silver and Fit, and Renew Activesite.
INSTITUTE EXPANDING SERVICES: Ohio Sports and Spine Institute is expanding to include pelvic floor rehabilitation at its offices in Boardman, Howland and East Liverpool. Paige Genova, certified occupational therapist and pelvic floor specialist, will lead the new practice area.
The pelvic floor is a set of muscles that supports the bladder, bowel, rectum and uterus. For information, call 330-758-9400.
ADDICTION HELP: Addiction help is available through Coleman Access Center, 552 N. Park Ave., Warren. For information, call 330-392-1100 or 211.
For information about program sponsor, Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board, visit www.trumbullmhrb.org or call 330-675-2765.