update information, resubmit your health notes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCMH SCHEDULE: Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board will hold a Recovery House meeting 2 p.m. today online at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89657292652?pwd=ZVVSb3pPMjBTcFoyZ2Rsb2JSMVJlQT09. Use meeting ID 896 5728 2652 and password 792109. The dial-in numbers are 312-626-6799 or 929-205-6099.
Other meeting for October include:
• Addiction and Mental Health Program Committee meeting, 4:30 p.m. today. Join the Zoom meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86012491789?pwd=bnVnKzJzaEdld2p1dm5VYnFHeVFvQT09. Use meeting ID 860 1249 1789 and password 237435. Dial-in numbers are 929-205-6099 or 312-626-6799.
• Care Provider meeting, 9 a.m. Friday. Zoom meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82122622902?pwd=allyTXBTNUJTRWF3NWlGT3B2ck5BUT09. Meeting ID 821 2262 2902; passcode 666988. Dial-in numbers are 312-626-6799 and 929-205-6099.
• Closed for Columbus Day, Oct. 12.
• ASAP Information Subcommittee meeting, 10 a.m. Tuesday. Zoom meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89010321399?pwd=R2QvMG1XMTg4aXZvMzFQbVhmYWhlZz09. Meeting ID 890 1032 1399; passcode 904578. Dial in at 312-626-6799.
• Trumbull County Suicide Prevention Coalition, 3 p.m. Oct. 13. Zoom meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83864550720?pwd= SnhZRmZzSDJPUzZaM3RZS0d6NE9oZz09. Meeting ID 838 6455 0720; passcode, 907747. Dial in: 312-626-6799 and 929-205-6099.
• Family and Children First Council meeting, 8:30 a.m. Oct. 15. Join MyMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/659166725 or dial in at +1-872-240-3212 with access code 659-166-725.
• VOY Committee meeting, 1 p.m. Oct. 15. Zoom meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88541892138?pwd=b G5NOWgxL0ZMRFk4aDgwMmdYYTZBZz09. Meeting ID, 885 4189 2138; passcode 394417. Dial in at 312- 626-6799 and 929-205-6099.
• ASAP Coalition meeting, 9:30 a.m. Oct. 20. Zoom meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88199791176? pwd=MHRlVDZBOG1Dc3pLekd CaGg1UFQxdz09. Meeting ID 881 9979 1176; passcode, 017584. Dial in at 312-626-6799 and 929-205- 6099.
• Board of Directors meeting, 4:30 p.m. Oct. 20. Zoom meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84415236213?pwd =b0hYT3Mzb3FBOUtFZThkYVJiYytoZz09. Meeting ID 844 1523 6213; passcode 761562. Dial in at 312-626-6799 or 929-205-6099.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL: St. Joe’s at the Mall at the Eastwood Mall’s new hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at a new location, next to JCPenney and Kay Jewelers. All classes are open to anyone with a St. Joe’s at the Mall membership. All classes are by registration only due to social- distancing guidelines. Call 330-652-7542 to register. For a limited time, some of the classes will be on St. Joe’s at the Mall Facebook Live page.
St. Joe’s at the Mall is a SilverSneakers, Silver & Fit and Renew Active site. For more information, call 330-652-7542.
Classes the weeks of Oct. 5 and 13 include:
• Cardio Jam group exercise, 8:30 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays;
• Silver Sneakers cardio class, 10 a.m. Mondays and 10:15 a.m. Wednesdays;
• Silver Sneakers Classic, 9:30 and 10:45 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays;
• Easy Yoga Class, 11:15 a.m. Mondays and 10 a.m. Thursdays (cost involved);
• Chair Yoga, 9:30 a.m. Mondays, 10 and 11:15 a.m. Wednesdays and 10 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Fridays;
• Parkinson’s and Movement Disorder Exercise Class, 11:30 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays;
• Zumba, 8:15 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays ($3 per class for non-SilverSneakers members);
• Beginning Balance class, 11 a.m. Tuesdays;
• Advance Balance class, 11:15 a.m. and noon Thursdays.
• Strong People gym membership is $24 per month by appointment initially with an exercise physiologist;
• The Healthy Nutrition Program, a six-week camp, to manage weight more effectively; $40 with four weeks or $20 for Silver Sneakers and Renew Active members. The class is taught by registered dietitian Nancy Lambert. Call 330-652-7542 to registers. Class is limited to 15 participants;
• Flu shots, administered by the Trumbull County Combined Health District, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Oct. 12 and 13 by appointment. Call 330-652-7542;
• Free bone-density screening, 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 13. No appointment necessary;
• Free notary services and free living wills and durable power of attorney for health care provided by St. Joseph Warren Hospital palliative care staff, 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 14.
ADDICTION HELP: Addiction help is available through Coleman Access Center, 552 N. Park Ave., Warren. For information, call 330-392-1100 or 211.
For information about program sponsor, Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board, visit www.trumbull mhrb.org or call 330-675-2765.
PEER-TO-PEER SUPPORT: Domestic abuse support groups are available for all types of abusive relationships — emotional, verbal or physical. For more information, contact 330-856-3463.
SUPPORT GROUP: For information about the Circle of Hope, a support group for those with mental health diagnosis, call 330-502-8103.
HELP GROUP: For information about Lighthouse, a group for recovering addicts and anyone struggling mentally, physically, spiritually or emotionally for any reason, call 330-898-4295.
LUPUS SUPPORT: For information about the Trumbull Mahoning Lupus Support Group, call 330-978-3749.
ADDICTION SCREENINGS: Narconon can help families take steps to help someone overcome addiction. Call 800-431-1754 for free screenings or referrals. For information, visit www.narcononnewlife retreat.org/blog/intervention- 101.