ADDICTION HELP: Parkman Recovery Center, 4930 Enterprise Drive NW, Warren, is providing in-person treatment for substance use disorders.
For an appointment or more information, call 330-787-0955.
ADDICTION HELP: Addiction help is available through Coleman Access Center, 552 N. Park Ave., Warren. For information, call 330-392-1100 or 211.
For information about program sponsor, Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board, visit www.trumbullmhrb.org or call 330-675-2765.
PEER-TO-PEER SUPPORT: Domestic abuse support groups are available for all types of abusive relationships — emotional, verbal or physical.
For more information, contact 330-856-3463.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL: St. Joe’s at the Mall at the Eastwood Mall summer hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Many of St. Joe’s Fitness classes are being offered on Facebook at www .facebook.com/St-Joes-at-the-Mall-578312085547827. All classes are open to anyone with a St. Joe’s at the Mall membership. All classes are by registration only due to social distancing guidelines. St. Joe’s at the Mall is a SilverSneakers, Silver & Fit, and Renew Active site. For more information, call 330-652-7542.
The schedule, including fitness classes on Facebook, is:
• Mercy Health mobile Mammography, 12:30 to 3 p.m. today. The bus will be at St. Joe’s at the Mall parking area by Target. Also available is 3D mammography. This screening is covered by most health plans. Call to schedule your visit;
• Free carotid arteries or abdominal aortic aneurysm screening for those at risk and meet criteria, is 8:30 to 11 a.m. Wednesday. Recommended for those 65 and older who are smokers or have been smokers. By appointment only. Call 330-652-7542;
• Walk With a Doc event is 7:45 to 8:45 a.m. Friday. Free giveaways for those who register ahead of time and refreshments;
• Free bone density screening, 9 a.m. to noon Aug. 11. No appointment necessary;
• Free notary public services and free living wills and durable power of attorney for health care. No appointment necessary;
• Grief 101, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Aug. 13. Facilitated by Kim Calhoun, licensed social worker of Hospice of the Valley. Call to register 330-652-7542 or 330-549-5401;
• Chair yoga, 10:15 a.m., Monday and Friday;
• Parkinson’s exercise, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday and Friday;
• Strength exercise, 9 a.m. Wednesday;
• SilverSneaker cardio, 9 a.m. Wednesday;
• Advance balance class, 11:30 a.m. Thursday;
• Cardio Jam, 9 a.m. Monday and Friday;
• Stretching class, 8 a.m. Thursday;
• SilverSneakers class, 10 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday;
• Strength training class, 10:15 a.m. Friday;
• Call ahead for free blood pressure screening;
• Strong People gym membership monthly fees $24 by appointment initially with exercise physiologist;
• Free blood pressure screenings with appointment;
• Free nutritional assessment with a dietitian on Fridays by appointment only.
PSYCARE OFFERING TELEHEALTH: PsyCare is providing phone-based or video-based mental health services through its clinics in Austintown, Boardman, Cortland, East Liverpool, Howland, Liberty and Struthers. Visit the PsyCare website at www.psycare.com or call 800-242-4604.