LUPUS SUPPORT: Trumbull Mahoning Lupus Support Group meets at 6 p.m. today at Panera Bread on U.S. Route 422 in Niles. No cost. Bring your family and friends. Any questions, call Rhonda at 330-978-3749.
OSTOMY SUPPORT BOARDMAN: The Youngstown area ostomy support group will meet 6 to 7 p.m. today at St. Elizabeth Boardman, 8401 Market St., Boardman.
This is a nonprofit, self-help support group, and family and friends are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact Anna Fitzgerald at 330-480-3440 or email Anna-Fitzgerald @mercy.com.
PFLAG TO MEET: Youngstown Area PFLAG will have its monthly support meeting 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. today at St. John’s Episcopal Church, 323 Wick Ave., Youngstown.
Youngstown Area PFLAG (Parents, Families, Friends, and Allies) is a support, education and advocacy group United with LGBT People to move equality forward. Meetings are free and confidential. Directions and a map can be found at the chapter website, www.youngstownpflag.org.
ANAD TO MEET: The National Association for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia and other Eating Disorders (ANAD), will meet at 9 a.m. on Saturday in the founder’s room at Notre Dame Church, 2325 Highland Road, Hermitage, Pa.
For more information, contact Renee at 724-981-5435 or anad.org.
CHRONIC FATIGUE GROUP MEETS: The Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Support Group will meet for their Christmas meeting / party at 6 p.m. on Dec. 16, at First Presbyterian Church in Warren.
Those attending are asked to bring a dish to pass. If you wish to participate in a gift exchange, bring a $5 or less gift. For more information, call Judy at 330-872-7206.
SUPPORT GROUP: Circle of Hope, a support group for those with mental health diagnosis, will meet 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Monday of each month at Grace United Methodist Church, 1725 Drexel Ave., Warren.
For more information, call 330-502-8103.
ADDICTION SCREENINGS: Narconon can help families take steps to help someone overcome addiction. Call 800-431-1754 for free screenings or referrals.
For information, visit www.nar cononnewliferetreat.org/blog/ intervention-101.
ADDICTION THERAPY AVAILABLE: PsyCare Inc., 2980 Belmont Ave., Liberty, offers clinical therapy program to treat individuals suffering with substance abuse and drug addiction issues. Family members are also welcome. Assessments can be scheduled by calling 330-759-2310.
ALZHEIMER’S SUPPORT GROUPS: The Alzheimer’s Association Greater East Ohio Area Chapter makes Alzheimer’s caregiver support groups available free to all caregivers, family members and friends with a loved one affected by any form of dementia.
• Howland — 7 p.m. second Tuesday of the month, Howland United Methodist Church, 730 Howland Wilson Road NE, Howland;
• Warren — 10 a.m. third Wednesday, Trumbull Regional Medical Center, Conference Room F, 1350 E. Market St., Warren.
Groups meet monthly. For more information or to confirm, contact the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
HELP GROUP: Lighthouse, a group for recovering addicts and anyone struggling mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally for any reason, meets 6 p.m. Tuesdays at the Warren Revival Center, 4400 W. Market St., Leavittsburg.
For information, call Jackie at 330-898-4295.
GRIEF RECOVERY GROUPS: Grief Recovery instructional support groups meet 6 p.m. Tuesdays at the Kelley-Robb-Cummins Funeral Home Care Center, next to the funeral home, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard. Groups are led by Philip Roland and open to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
For information, contact Bill or Candee at the funeral home, 330-534-1952.
PARKINSON’S PROGRAM: Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital’s fitness program for people with Parkinson’s disease meets 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. Fridays at the hospital, 8747 Squires Lane NE, Howland.
For information or to register, call 330-841-3893 or visit www.vcprograms.net.
PEER TO PEER SUPPORT: Domestic abuse support group for all types of abusive relationships — emotional, verbal or physical — is 6 to 7 p.m. the third Sunday of the month at Howland United Methodist Church, 730 Howland Wilson Road NE, Howland.
For more information, contact the church office at 330-856-3463.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT VACCINATIONS: The Trumbull County Combined Health District offers vaccinations to children and adults.
For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3. Adult TB testing is available by appointment.
MVI HOSPICE CARE: Bereavement support groups are free to anyone who has lost a loved one, including a pet. Contact 330-759-9487 for information.
Sessions are 1 to 3 p.m. third Wednesday of each month at First Presbyterian Church of Warren Fellowship Hall, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren; and 1 to 3 p.m. the first Wednesday of the month and 6 to 8 p.m. the fourth Monday of the month at the Boardman Park Georgeanna Parker Administration Building, 375 Boardman Poland Road.
HEALTH SCREENINGS: Neighborhood Health Watch provides free health screenings once per month at Niles SCOPE. Call 330-480-2011 for the schedule.
NAMI SUPPORT GROUPS: NAMI Mahoning Valley offers support and education to those dealing with serious mental illness.
Support groups are:
• Evening Connections — 6 p.m., second and fourth Thursday each month, AltaCare Building, 142 Javit Court, Austintown;
• Daytime Connections — 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown.
Family support groups include:
• Daytime Family Support Group — 11 a.m., first Thursday each month, Girard Free Library, 105 Prospect St., Girard;
• Evening Family Support Group — 7 p.m., second Tuesday each month, Alta Care Building, 142 Javit Court, Austintown.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL: Eastwood Mall, Niles. Hours 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. 330-652-7542.
• Wednesday — Free notary public services and free living wills and durable power of attorney for health care, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Wednesday — Talk with a Doc Program, 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. Dr. Quincy Chopra will speak on wellness checkups with your physician and why to have them. Call to register. Lunch available for fee.
• Friday — Free bone density screening, 9 a.m. to noon. No appointment necessary.
STEPPING OUT: The November schedule for the Mercy Health Foundation’s Stepping Out Program, is as follows for Trumbull County.
This program is provided through a grant from the Mercy Health Foundation
• Yoga, 9 to 10 a.m., Trumbull Family Fitness (TFF), 210 High St. NW Warren, 330-394-1565;
• Senior aerobics, 10 to 11 a.m., Niles Wellness Center (NWC), 213 Sharkey Drive, Niles, 330-349-9355;
• Zumba, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., Grace AME Church, 1137 Main Ave. SW, Warren,
• Line dancing, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., AME, Warren;
• Core / Cardio Craze, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., AME, Warren.
• Twinkle Toes Tuesday (line dancing), 5 to 7 p.m., TFF, Warren.
• Line dancing, 6 to 8 p.m., NWC, Niles.
• Senior aerobics, 10 to 11 a.m., NWC, Niles;
• Cycling, noon to 1 p.m., TFF, Warren;
• Walking class, 2 to 3 p.m., AME, Warren.
• Kick-Butt Kettlebell, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., TFF, Warren;
• Zumba, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., NWC, Niles;
• Line dancing, 6 to 8 p.m., TFF, Warren.
• Senior aerobics, 10 to 11 a.m., NWC, Niles;
• Water aerobics, 10:45 to 11:45 a.m., TFF, Warren.
• Bodied by Ava Bootcamp, 9 to 10 a.m., TFF, Warren.
For information or scheduling with a nutritional educator or personal trainer, call Doris Bullock, project coordinator, at 330-720-3293 or 330-480-8659, or email email@example.com.