IMMUNIZATION CLINIC: The Warren Health District, 258 E. Market St., Warren, will hold child immunization clinics 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. May 6 and 20.
All clinics are walk-ins with no appointment necessary. An updated shot record for each visit is required. A $21.25 administration fee is charged. Medicaid is accepted. Bring an insurance card.
For information, call 330-841-2596.
SKIN SCREENING: Mercy Health is holding a free skin screening from 5 to 7 p.m. May 7 at St. Joe’s Cancer Center, 667 Eastland Ave. SE. An appointment is required — please call 330-480-3183 to schedule. Physicians participating are: Drs. Timothy Chang; David Hamrock, Morgan Hott and Kyle Wagamon, plus Krista Burns, PA-C, and Wendy Demetrios, CNP.
GRIEFSHARE: Howland United Methodist Church, 730 Howland Wilson Road NE, will offer GriefShare sessions 1 to 3 p.m. Sundays through June 2.
GriefShare is a Christ-centered grief support group for those who have lost a loved one to death. Each session is self-contained, but weekly attendance is encouraged.
For information, call HUM church, 330-856-3463. Registration is available at www. griefshare.org.
GRIEF RECOVERY GROUPS: Grief Recovery instructional support groups meets 6 p.m. Tuesdays at Kelley-Robb-Cummins Funeral Home Care Center, next to the funeral home, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard. Groups are led by Philip Roland and open to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
For information, contact Bill or Candee at the funeral home, 330-534-1952.
HELP GROUP: Lighthouse, a group for recovering addicts and anyone struggling mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally for any reason, meets 1 p.m. Mondays at Warren Revival Center Fellowship Hall, 4400 W. Market St., Leavittsburg.
For more information, call Jackie at 330-898-4295.
ADDICTION SCREENINGS: Narconon can help families take steps to help someone overcome addiction. Call 800-431-1754 for free screenings or referrals.
For information, visit www.nar cononnewliferetreat.org/blog/intervention-101.
CIRCLE OF HOPE: Circle of Hope, a peer-to-peer support group for those with mental health diagnosis, meets 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Monday of each month at Grace United Methodist Church, 1725 Drexel Ave. NW, Warren.
For information, call 330-502-8103.
PARKINSON’S PROGRAM: Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital fitness program for people with Parkinson’s disease meets 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. Fridays at the hospital, 8747 Squires Lane NE, Howland.
For information or to register, call 330-841-3893 or visit www.vcprograms.net.
ADDICTION THERAPY AVAILABLE: PsyCare Inc., 2980 Belmont Ave., has created a clinical therapy program to treat individuals suffering with substance abuse and drug addiction issues, and their families.
The Substance Abuse Program is offered through the Liberty PsyCare location only, and offers both counseling and medication treatment.
Assessments can be scheduled by calling 330-759-2310.
QUIT SMOKING FOR FREE DIAPERS: The Baby and Me Tobacco Free Program at the Trumbull County Combined Health District offers pregnant women a free smoking-cessation program and an opportunity to receive free diapers for up to one year after delivery.
For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT VACCINATIONS: The Trumbull County Combined Health District offers vaccinations to children and adults.
For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3. Adult TB testing is available by appointment.
HEALTH SCREENINGS: Neighborhood Health Watch provides free health screenings once a month at Niles SCOPE. Call 330-480-2011 for the schedule.
NAMI SUPPORT GROUPS: NAMI Mahoning Valley offers support and education to those dealing with serious mental illness.
Support groups are:
• Evening Connections — 6 p.m., first and third Monday each month, Homes for Kids Building, 165 E.Park Ave., Niles;
• Evening Connections — 6 p.m., second and fourth Thursday each month, AltaCare Building, 142 Javit Court, Austintown;
• Daytime Connections — 2:30 p.m., Wednesdays, Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown.
Family Support Groups include:
• Daytime Family Support Group — 11 a.m., first Thursday each month, Girard Free Library, 105 Prospect St., Girard;
• Evening Family Support Group — 7 p.m., second Tuesday each month, Alta Care Building, 142 Javit Court, Austintown.
TCMHRB MEETINGS: Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board, 4076 Youngstown Road SE, Suite 201, Warren, monthly meeting calendar for April:
• Administrative Committee meeting, 4:30 p.m. today, Board Conference Room.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL, Eastwood Mall, Niles. Hours 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. 330-652-7542
• Free blood pressure screenings — 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday to Thursday and 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday;
• Strong Bones Program — Free 12-week program of personalized strength training for those with osteoporosis or low-bone density;
• Monthly exercise classes — Cardio Jam group exercise, SilverSneakers Cardio, Silver Sneakers Classic, Easy Yoga and Chair Yoga, an exercise class for people with Parkinson’s, Zumba, Zumba Gold, SilverSneaker Balance class and Drums and Muscles workout class.